IGNORED

Matt

Louis

Best feeling in the world! I find it hard to put into words the feelings you have when your child is born.

Best thing to ever happen to me. Pretty much as Haf said...really helps to put life in order. And things into perspective. What's important, what's not. Who's important, who's not (although this forum can drag you into the darkness :D)

Wowsers! A full Barnet! Mikel Arteta esque head of hair going on there.

I myself have black hair, as do the majority of my family. My wife has blonde hair and her Dad is ginger. There was always the chance of Harry having a head of hair like Alan Ball... Fortunately it appears to be a shade of brown. Nothing against red hair but you need to be prepared for some stick as a kid.

Have you got the Everton Babygrow?

Wowsers! A full Barnet! Mikel Arteta esque head of hair going on there.

I myself have black hair, as do the majority of my family. My wife has blonde hair and her Dad is ginger. There was always the chance of Harry having a head of hair like Alan Ball... Fortunately it appears to be a shade of brown. Nothing against red hair but you need to be prepared for some stick as a kid.

Have you got the Everton Babygrow?

Not seen it dude, were drowning in baby clothes over here, so I've not looked :lol:

If my memory serves me right you get stacks of clothes but not much in way of toys etc. Use vouchers for that, baby gym is a must as is a bouncer.

Get a bottle maker, we have left it too late to get the benefit vs cost.

Bottle maker we got early on, mothercare had a great offer which came with a sterilising unit, pump, warmer and 6 bottles for 75quid, or something similar. Will be doing that soon enough I think. Baby did really well last night, up twice but 3.5hrs between the the feeds meant we got about 7 hours kip :)

I was the world's heaviest sleeper before Josh was born, but then after the tiniest whimper from him and I was wide awake.

I'm having that at the moment. Took me hours to get to sleep last night just listening to her squeaking.

We got a monitor that goes under the bed to track her breathing and movement which is reassuring :)