IGNORED

Manchester City (A)

Guest millwallforever

Guest rusty747

Shocking refereeing but we invite our own downfall at times. We need to make better choices in possession so we dont give the ball away in stupid areas. Sickening.

If we're talking conspiracy, my take is that obvious match-fixing through the referees will not end until we ban betting companies from sponsoring the league and the teams. Every single one of the Premier League teams is sponsored by a betting company, and that is such a terrible conflict of interest. There's a reason why companies invest in anything, folks. So rigged. :(

If we're talking conspiracy, my take is that obvious match-fixing through the referees will not end until we ban betting companies from sponsoring the league and the teams. Every single one of the Premier League teams is sponsored by a betting company, and that is such a terrible conflict of interest. There's a reason why companies invest in anything, folks. So rigged. :(

What makes you think that it's fixed? Just interested.

Shoulder to shoulder is allowed. It was nothing more than that. Never a pen.

Shoulder to shoulder definitely is legal Mike but Jags came in rushing in a bit out of control. Like someone above said, fair enough to Milner for not looking for the contact and I wouldn't have called it but I've seen players baiting defenders like that and drawing the pen. Jags didn't get the ball, it was soft but I'm not completely upset by it.