IGNORED

Manchester City (A)

Guest millwallforever

In all honesty my impressions of Besic in this game is that he has a lot of energy and fight but is quite wasteful with the ball.

Who asked you!

Haha only joking.

I don't think he's been wasteful but rather he is playing the Martinez way.

Which slows down play, keeps hold of the ball, gives it to Barry...Then goal to them.

Even Milner is pointing out that he didn't call for the penalty. Soft is an understatement.

Jamie R trying to show two feet coming together....your the only one that can see it Jamie....Jags has GREEN boots on.

He claimed that the ref could have give it for their feet connecting then shows the ref had no view, absolute joker.

If there was any game whereby we must shoot on sight this is it. If we play sideways again for 45 minutes we must have some snap shots in and around the box. Hart is dodgy and Mirallas, lukaku, Eto'o have all showed (burnley, west brom, spurs) that they can score from there.

This is what's frustrating me...we just don't shoot.

Last season we were having an average of 15 efforts at goal a match.

Now we just don't shoot.

I want last season back. I was entertained last season, now I'm just bored.

I was thinking before that I'd prefer to see the daft gungho approach that we had against Chelsea back...at least we scored a few!!!

At the moment, I can't understand what's going on. We were on a good run...now suddenly we have gone flat for almost 3 games running.