IGNORED

Stoke City (h)

Guest rusty747

I was just thinking that Lukaku is looking a lot better today

Lukaku is looking okay, they are all looking okay, but not one of them is getting the ball and dricing at them. ALways looking to shove the ball off to someone else. Even Barkley is doing that today. Only Mirallas has tried to tear into them a couple of times.

Missed the half time whistle. Did the goodison faithful have a moan?

Just seen Howard limping off the pitch. Quite an exciting game despite the stoppages for injury, but we deserve to be one nil down. Quite simply, Stoke look like theywant to win the game, and we look like we'd quite like to win it if it's not too much trouble.

Missed the half time whistle. Did the goodison faithful have a moan?

Just seen Howard limping off the pitch. Quite an exciting game despite the stoppages for injury, but we deserve to be one nil down. Quite simply, Stoke look like theywant to win the game, and we look like we'd quite like to win it if it's not too much trouble.

I disagree.

This is the first time in weeks I have seen us play with urgency and tempo. Recently we have lost or drawn because we have been slow and lethargic and shit. This game we are losing because the ref has made two horrendous decisions and we haven't taken two very clear chances.

I disagree.

This is the first time in weeks I have seen us play with urgency and tempo. Recently we have lost or drawn because we have been slow and lethargic and shit. This game we are losing because the ref has made two horrendous decisions and we haven't taken two very clear chances.

+1