IGNORED

Stoke City (h)

Guest rusty747

I agree that we've played with more urgency than usual, but I stil can't see anyone in the final third busting a gut to get a shot in. For the first 15 minutes, Stoke could have been two up. Between the two sides, I'm sorry to say that Stoke look like they want it more. Really hoping that if we do manage to keep up the pressure and our attackers have the confidence to hav a dig, we can turn it round.

Shit looks like Robles is in goal, and Alcaraz coming on?

Why the fuck does Barkley have to take two touches all the fucking time. I can't watch the lad. The simple pass is right next to him but he takes a lifetime to co trip the fucking ball before looking up.

You better switch to another team then. He is our most talented player by a mile.

Why the fuck does Barkley have to take two touches all the fucking time. I can't watch the lad. The simple pass is right next to him but he takes a lifetime to co trip the fucking ball before looking up.

Barkley looks to me to be playing too deep, and has hardly run at their defence today, he's not at been at the races.

Barkleys problem is he isn't a football fan. He doesn't have that hunger that players like Rooney and Gazza had.

He has the ability and just needs to mature and realise this is his job and he needs to earn a living not just collect a pay check.

We seem to hang on for that bit of magic every match, and it happens once in a blue moon.

Barry is truly awful. Has been all season. After this game I have lost all faith in this season. A load of shit. Martinez needs to change a lot of things, starting with Coleman, Barry and Lukaku.

I truly believe Browning, Besic/Gibson and Kone/McLeanley have a lot more to offer right now.

Teams are being constantly praised by the way they press us and I think the praise is very very kind. We are playing absolutely shite no matter what level of pressure the opposition has on us. As soon as they press we crumble, have done all season its embarrassing. Would rather g back to fucking long ball than carry on like this.

One more thing, stop playing our players when they are nowhere near fit, its happened over and over again all season, and stop playing others out of position. Barkley is not a winger and he never will be.

100% Martinez. Sort it out.

You better switch to another team then. He is our most talented player by a mile.

You really are a spana arnt you . on paper he's our most talented player witht the most potential. He also has the most to learn. His awareness is awful andhe needs two touches and every pass is so ppredictable with his body language. He's not good enough yet to play number ten role. He needs to play deeper. He's only good when he runs with it.

Edited by Brett Angel

You really are a spana arnt you . on paper he's our most talented player witht the most potential. He also has the most to learn. His awareness is awful andhe needs two touches and every pass is so ppredictable with his body language. He's not good enough yet to play number ten role. He needs to play deeper. He's only good when he runs with it.

You are very wrong. He is our only player who knows where people are on the pitch. I wish Lukaku knew where players were before receiving the ball, he would be a billion times better.

Edited by spanna