IGNORED

Stoke City (h)

Guest rusty747

Rom will get bullied by shawcross today. If there is one thing kone has proved, it's that he has an abundance of strength on and off the ball. I would start with kone and have Eto'o second half. I think we should have mgeady on the left today. I think bardsley will really struggle with him. Besic tight on Johan and distin tight on crouch, not giving him any room to jump. Other than that they have little else. In a nutshell, I think we need to prepare teams around opponents. This is what RM gets paid for.

So Kone has "proved" all this playing against a 2nd rate side amongst a load of kids in our team and 5 minutes cameo in the prem then.

Brilliant, give him another 3 year contract and up his wages buy 10 grand a week.

Problems solved job done!

Brett angel you need to die in a fire lit by a certain bundle of twigs, you reactionary twat.

MikeO, spot on.

we're wank at the moment, but no reason why we shouldn't remember how to play any time now.

The question for today is do we attack or do we defend. For me that comes down to a question of two DM in McCarthy and Barry/Besic or just one of those and Barkley advanced. Ie, 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1. If McCarthy is fit he starts, that's the reality of this manager at this time. It will be Mirallas and McGeady wide. I'd have Barkley central with Naismith in the hole. I don't think we'll see it but I would start Kone. I don't think he'll score, but I expect he'd do a masterful job of running them ragged. Give him 45 or 60 and then Rom and Eto'o for him and Nais.

But whatever team is put out I'll hold my tongue. For at least 25 minutes...

COYB!

I just don't get how several are leaving McCarthy out of the line-up. He has to be the first name on the sheet. Barry will have benefited from the enforced rest. Personally, I'd like to see Lukaku and Kone start together up front, because their different styles may work well together.

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Stones Baines

McGeady Barry McCarthy Mirallas

Lukaku Kone

During the second half, bring on Barkley, Eto'o, and Besic.

Brett angel you need to die in a fire lit by a certain bundle of twigs, you reactionary twat. MikeO, spot on. we're wank at the moment, but no reason why we shouldn't remember how to play any time now. The question for today is do we attack or do we defend. For me that comes down to a question of two DM in McCarthy and Barry/Besic or just one of those and Barkley advanced. Ie, 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1. If McCarthy is fit he starts, that's the reality of this manager at this time. It will be Mirallas and McGeady wide. I'd have Barkley central with Naismith in the hole. I don't think we'll see it but I would start Kone. I don't think he'll score, but I expect he'd do a masterful job of running them ragged. Give him 45 or 60 and then Rom and Eto'o for him and Nais. But whatever team is put out I'll hold my tongue. For at least 25 minutes... COYB!

He is a bit of an oxygen thief isn't he?

Brett angel you need to die in a fire lit by a certain bundle of twigs, you reactionary twat. MikeO, spot on. we're wank at the moment, but no reason why we shouldn't remember how to play any time now. The question for today is do we attack or do we defend. For me that comes down to a question of two DM in McCarthy and Barry/Besic or just one of those and Barkley advanced. Ie, 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1. If McCarthy is fit he starts, that's the reality of this manager at this time. It will be Mirallas and McGeady wide. I'd have Barkley central with Naismith in the hole. I don't think we'll see it but I would start Kone. I don't think he'll score, but I expect he'd do a masterful job of running them ragged. Give him 45 or 60 and then Rom and Eto'o for him and Nais. But whatever team is put out I'll hold my tongue. For at least 25 minutes... COYB!

And yanks are so darn positive usually aswell..... Your a yank, you know nothing about soccer. Go away.