IGNORED

footballers you would love to hit hard in a tackle

Hafnia

I enjoyed a tackle in my playing days. Liked to go in hard but fair but I could go a bit naughty if the other player was throwing bad ones round.

For me it's this:-

Charlie Adam. The man is vile, a slow, jealous bully who needs to realise what he is doing to other players livelihoods. Hate him with a passion. Maybe he needs a bit of pay back.

I enjoyed a tackle in my playing days. Liked to go in hard but fair but I could go a bit naughty if the other player was throwing bad ones round.

For me it's this:-

Charlie Adam. The man is vile, a slow, jealous bully who needs to realise what he is doing to other players livelihoods. Hate him with a passion. Maybe he needs a bit of pay back.

Type of player you gift the ball to by accidentally on purpose so you can smash into him.

Adam no contest. Tried to seriously injure Mirallas going down on his achilles. Dirty dirty player. Remember he's tried to do Bale twice if not three times. Was at the Wales vs Scotland match where Adam fouled Bale when it was 1-1. Bale got up, took the free kick quickly and ran past him again before shooing into the top corner to win the game 2-1. One of the games he tried to do Bale was a pre season I'm sure. Shows how much of a scum he is!

I don't think many would sympathize if someone did an Alf Inge haarland to Adam and stood over him and gave him a load while he was in agony.

It sounds very harsh but how many times is he going to be a complete shithouse and try and do a player?

It's getting beyond a joke now. He picks his targets too. Would have liked Basic to dog him.