IGNORED

Stefan Lukic

Lowensda

http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/partizanov-biser-odlazi-u-everton-stefan-lukic-u-premijer-ligi-za-50-000-evra-video/94295

Signed him apparently, from Partizan. Will be loaned immediately to Heerenveen.

More on previous links - http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-everton-aston-villa-and-arsenal-all-keeping-tabs-serbian-starlet-141202127218

From another article -

It was not until he was 18 years old and has already received a five-year contract in English premijerligaša, worth a million euros (200,000 per year). Partizan will get your share, EUR 50,000 (this is a training compensation rather than indemnification, prim. Aut.)

- I'm sorry I did not get to do at least one preparation and play at least one game in the first team of Partizan, but in front of me was a new challenge, which is simply not refuse. I can not wait to join the team Everton, namely Heerenveen, where I will be on loan. My goal is to impose in the Netherlands and in great style go to England. Dutch Cup is perfect for my player profile, I hope to be there to prove as Kezman, Lazović, Duricic, Tadic, Sulejmani

- said Lukic, who will by the end of the season to stay in Partizan.

Stefan is the best player in the youth team in black and white. As a midfielder footballer at 14 matches autumn season gave six goals and more than 20 times was an assistant.

- We were on the table, no one expected. At the beginning of the season we were rastimovana gang, which is Nikica Klinčarski dressed up in a serious team. I owe him gratitude for all he has done for me, and Elijah will depend, in which I was the first seven years of pretpetlića to cadets Partizan.

Seems odd, unless work permit issues mean that he needs to be loaned or Roberto rates him and knows the Heerenveen manager for a loan. Any odd chance this could be related to the David Henen saga. Maybe us returning the favor to someone who organized his transfer to Olympiakos?

http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/partizanov-biser-odlazi-u-everton-stefan-lukic-u-premijer-ligi-za-50-000-evra-video/94295

User Actions
Following
J695RLGQ_bigger.pngEverton Aren't We?@EvertonArentWe

Everton have reportedly signed 18 year old playmaker Stefan Lukic from FK Partizan. The Serbian prospect will join SC Heerenveen on 1yr loan

Edited by Bainaar

Has nothing to do with Everton. They were interested in the kid and he goes blabbing to the press acting like its a done deal. My pops used to say don't count your chickens before they hatch. Kid should take that advice.

I didn'tmean it was the clubs fault I meant only us could have a player claim he'd signed and we had agreed to loan him straight out when it quite clearly isn't true.