IGNORED

PFA Player of the year

Hazard and Hazard for me although I think it will go Hazard (main) and Kane (young).

How's Coutinho got the nod above the likes of Rooney, Fabregas, Aguero and even Sterling? He's come into his own over the past few weeks but what about pre-Christmas?!

It's written into the rules that there has to be a Liverpool player in there every year, Subsection 3 para 14.

I'd be voting for Hazard or De Gea if I could. Both have been consistently outstanding this year, while (in my mind at least) winning the most points for their respective teams off their own boots (or gloves).

On YPotY I really think they need to drop the eligibility age to 21 and under from the start of the season from the current 23. I don't really understand how a 23 year old (turning 24 during the season) likely to have a few seasons under his belt can be considered a true young player in the game. Would much prefer it to be given to players 21 years and younger in order to better highlight a true breakout season.

I'd be voting for Hazard or De Gea if I could. Both have been consistently outstanding this year, while (in my mind at least) winning the most points for their respective teams off their own boots (or gloves).

On YPotY I really think they need to drop the eligibility age to 21 and under from the start of the season from the current 23. I don't really understand how a 23 year old (turning 24 during the season) likely to have a few seasons under his belt can be considered a true young player in the game. Would much prefer it to be given to players 21 years and younger in order to better highlight a true breakout season.

That's exactly who I would vote for, Hazard and De Gea although the latter has let a few dodgy goals in of late tbf but has been outstanding most of the season.

United and Chelsea have their keeper slots sown up for the next 15 years if they play their cards right and keep those two happy.

Jammy fuckers :(

That's exactly who I would vote for, Hazard and De Gea although the latter has let a few dodgy goals in of late tbf but has been outstanding most of the season.

United and Chelsea have their keeper slots sown up for the next 15 years if they play their cards right and keep those two happy.

Jammy fuckers :(

You can't play young goalkeepers, Pad, they're always terrible!

• 2 weeks later...

No surprise... Hazard (main) and Kane (young) scoop the awards.

My only question is how can Hazard be the best overall player but only the 2nd best young player?!

The players (voters) probably just realised that it was ridiculous for Hazard to be included in the young player category and voted accordingly.

I may be giving them too much credit though :lol:.