IGNORED

Gregoire Defrel

pad your football knowledge isn't very widespread is it haha

He plays for an Italian team that was relegated last season. I watch a fair bit of footbal but I don't have time to be an encyclopaedia of players.

I've never heard of him, I admit that, I'll also wager a lot haven't but will google him and pretend to know everything about him.

I'm totally comfortable admitting I've never heard of a player. Hes hardly mainstream (which is mostly alls I have time to watch) is he.

He plays for an Italian team that was relegated last season. I watch a fair bit of footbal but I don't have time to be an encyclopaedia of players.

I've never heard of him, I admit that, I'll also wager a lot haven't but will google him and pretend to know everything about him.

I'm totally comfortable admitting I've never heard of a player. Hes hardly mainstream (which is mostly alls I have time to watch) is he.

Why do you always have to explain yourself? And then make out your perfectly happy admitting your wrong... Trying to get brownie points again. I've never seen someone come on and try so hard to get pally with the mods. Given your past history "which you explained" you're doing your upmost to try and get a bit of power in here. Patto post was meant well.... Didn't need you going off on one to explain yourself as a good guy again

Why do you always have to explain yourself? And then make out your perfectly happy admitting your wrong... Trying to get brownie points again. I've never seen someone come on and try so hard to get pally with the mods. Given your past history "which you explained" you're doing your upmost to try and get a bit of power in here. Patto post was meant well.... Didn't need you going off on one to explain yourself as a good guy again

I don't have to explain myself to anyone. I post whaf I feel like posting and how I see fit, if you don't like it don't read it, it's that simple.

With regards to you thinking I'm after some "power" here, it's not often you're right but you're wrong again on this. Firstly, I don't have the time nor the inclination to be a mod here, secondly there are much more suitable members than me IF a mod position became available. Thirdly, I'm sure such a new member like me would never be considrred for such a trusted position and FINALLY, I'm just not interested in being one.

I gave the board I owned away because I just don't have the time nor the inclination to run it any more so if I was going to mod/admin anywhere it would be there not here (no offence to anyone involved here and I'm sure none taken)

The reason I don't cause any grief or back away from stuff is I know how hard it is to run a board and keep the peace. Most members ccuse Mods and Admins of all sorts of stuff but run crying to them when they feel hard done to or don't like something someones said sbout them. Everyone wants to post, most don't want to donate, it's a thankless task.

As for MikeO, Romey and Matt (that's them all covered I think) I happen to like them as posters, I value their opinion (just as I value yours when you post properly) so just because they're mods/admins am I suppose to pretend I don't like them to act all hard and cool?

Thing is MC I don't have to be snyone I'm not on here, I' am who I am. For some reason you (at times) behave like you're in school. Don't agree with the teacher kind of thing. You (again at times) remind me of some of the younger kids who start at my work, they get caught doing something they shouldn't so I have to put them through a disciplinary then they label me a "grass" I feel like sitting them down and explaining that they aren't in school sny more and it's now the real world and it's not a case of "grassing" it's a case of having a job to do, it's what I get paid to do and they are also getting paid to do a job and if they don't do it they wont get sent on the coridoor to work they will lose their job. It's grown up stuff you see, it's how you have to behave when you get a job.

There I go again, explaining myself (or just posting is how I see it but whichever) as for always wanting to be the good guy? It's not a game this mate it's an internet forum. There is no good or bad guys it's just opinioons. I'm not afraid to get something wrong, others will make themselves look stupid and sad and shallow by backtracking and making out they meant something else to save face to a bumch of strangers! I find that utterly astounding that someone could have such an ego as to fo that.

Inshort I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me on here, I have a normal life that I am very happy with so posturing on an internet forum to look clever, cool, tough or whatever just doesn't appeal to me, it clearl does to you and that's fine but not everyone thinks like you.

I don't have to explain myself to anyone. I post whaf I feel like posting and how I see fit, if you don't like it don't read it, it's that simple.

With regards to you thinking I'm after some "power" here, it's not often you're right but you're wrong again on this. Firstly, I don't have the time nor the inclination to be a mod here, secondly there are much more suitable members than me IF a mod position became available. Thirdly, I'm sure such a new member like me would never be considrred for such a trusted position and FINALLY, I'm just not interested in being one.

I gave the board I owned away because I just don't have the time nor the inclination to run it any more so if I was going to mod/admin anywhere it would be there not here (no offence to anyone involved here and I'm sure none taken)

The reason I don't cause any grief or back away from stuff is I know how hard it is to run a board and keep the peace. Most members ccuse Mods and Admins of all sorts of stuff but run crying to them when they feel hard done to or don't like something someones said sbout them. Everyone wants to post, most don't want to donate, it's a thankless task.

As for MikeO, Romey and Matt (that's them all covered I think) I happen to like them as posters, I value their opinion (just as I value yours when you post properly) so just because they're mods/admins am I suppose to pretend I don't like them to act all hard and cool?

Thing is MC I don't have to be snyone I'm not on here, I' am who I am. For some reason you (at times) behave like you're in school. Don't agree with the teacher kind of thing. You (again at times) remind me of some of the younger kids who start at my work, they get caught doing something they shouldn't so I have to put them through a disciplinary then they label me a "grass" I feel like sitting them down and explaining that they aren't in school sny more and it's now the real world and it's not a case of "grassing" it's a case of having a job to do, it's what I get paid to do and they are also getting paid to do a job and if they don't do it they wont get sent on the coridoor to work they will lose their job. It's grown up stuff you see, it's how you have to behave when you get a job.

There I go again, explaining myself (or just posting is how I see it but whichever) as for always wanting to be the good guy? It's not a game this mate it's an internet forum. There is no good or bad guys it's just opinioons. I'm not afraid to get something wrong, others will make themselves look stupid and sad and shallow by backtracking and making out they meant something else to save face to a bumch of strangers! I find that utterly astounding that someone could have such an ego as to fo that.

Inshort I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me on here, I have a normal life that I am very happy with so posturing on an internet forum to look clever, cool, tough or whatever just doesn't appeal to me, it clearl does to you and that's fine but not everyone thinks like you.

No names getting mentioned but I'm not the only one who sees through your crusade

No names getting mentioned but I'm not the only one who sees through your crusade

You don't need to bring anyone in to this. Keep your pms that you're exchanging about me private. It's bad form to start bringing other people in to your crusades without their permission

I'm sure if the other person/people want to share the same views they'll post about it in their own time.

I'm flatteredI command such special attention from you though. ??

I always wondered why Pad kisses Mike's, Mark's and Matt's arse and not mine. He hasn't even noticed I'm a mod!

I'll have to start doing more shifts on here. Dishing out a few suspensions will probably help.

Who's first?

Also, I don't know who this guy is. Shit record though.

I always wondered why Pad kisses Mike's, Mark's and Matt's arse and not mine. He hasn't even noticed I'm a mod!

I'll have to start doing more shifts on here. Dishing out a few suspensions will probably help.

Who's first?

Also, I don't know who this guy is. Shit record though.

But but Steve, I've always thought you were a stand up guy. Remember all those months ago when we used to talk about Huyton and Lordens Rd and stuff? Always thought you were a cracking fella.

Note to self (Steves a mod to remember to be nice to him in future)

Edited by Paddock