IGNORED

The Big Burger Thread

StevO

Dirty bastards! But I'd give it a try.

Ten you got me thinking with that Hard Rock meal. I love a good burger, and whenever I get to the U.S. I always try to find a better one. In 2013 the Hilton in Florida threw out a curve ball, just ordered a burger poolside with a beer, not even expecting a contender and it shot straight to the top of the pile. The same trip covered over 1000 miles and lots of burgers and nothing came close.

I had a very good one in Hard Rock in Vegas last year which pushed it close. Then I went to a place called Fat Burger on the strip. They took the crown there and then, only to be bettered within two days. Got a tip from a cab driver on the way back from the shooting range, a chain called in and out burger. They win. Only small burgers but I don't even know how to describe how they were so tasty or why, they just were.

Partly on topic. Now I'm hungry.

Ten you got me thinking with that Hard Rock meal. I love a good burger, and whenever I get to the U.S. I always try to find a better one. In 2013 the Hilton in Florida threw out a curve ball, just ordered a burger poolside with a beer, not even expecting a contender and it shot straight to the top of the pile. The same trip covered over 1000 miles and lots of burgers and nothing came close.

I had a very good one in Hard Rock in Vegas last year which pushed it close. Then I went to a place called Fat Burger on the strip. They took the crown there and then, only to be bettered within two days. Got a tip from a cab driver on the way back from the shooting range, a chain called in and out burger. They win. Only small burgers but I don't even know how to describe how they were so tasty or why, they just were.

Had fat burger in Vegas, 4am and queued up with hoods decked in red who were deffo carrying guns. Was scared but I was hungry, nice burger. Edited by Hafnia

Steve I've been all over the U.S. (48 states) and all the major cities and you sir are correct. In and out burger is the best in my opinion (tens burger sounded good too). Here's why. My wife was working on her masters in nutrition and they did a tour of their facilities, the meat and produce is higher grade and fresher than anything you can buy at the store. Typically it's 7-21 days from slaughter. In and out is less than 5 days. Also they pay even the lowest of the staff top wages (for that kind of work) and are one of the best companies to work for. When I lived in California I ate their weekly, I still miss it :( Edited by markjazzbassist

• 3 weeks later...

Five guys was great, but didn't beat In and out or elevation burger. Their fries were amazing though.

Also went to Johnny Rockets, it was shite!

Tomorrow I'm going to take all the burger stuff out of this thread, hijacked from this topic really. I'll make another.