IGNORED

Dagenham and Redbridge (Home FA Cup)

markjazzbassist

Sounds like it was a dull affair and after watching the highlights I agree. That said, nothing could be as dull as the bullshit that Manchester United put out today. Living in the US, there wasn't any way to watch Everton today. I know Man U was on later but holy hell that was a crap game and Man U didn't deserve the result. Basically, at least we aren't Man U.

MOTD Lawrenson calls Pienaar "Penis". Me and Josh crying with laughter.

Classic moment. Has to go viral.

https://www.facebook.com/1391085731210208/videos/1546613665657413/

Poor old Lawernson, he was on an FA Cup edition of pointless yesterday and when faced with the question ' name a country that begins with either the letter A, B, C and or a couple of other random letters', Lawro, thought for a moment before coming out with.........'Alaska'.

Needless to say that got him 100 points, in a game where you don't really want points. Bless him, those old leather footballs were a nightmare when they were wet, too many headers me thinks.

I don't mind him as a pundit, comes across as someone who doesn't mind saying what he thinks, refreshing and funny even if sometime daft.Long may he stick around the football sofa.