IGNORED

West Ham (Home) Saturday March 5

markjazzbassist

Debatable first yellow, but he gives the ref no choice there but to book him again.

Martinez has trusted him and he's massively let him down there. Fucking idiotic challenge, fucking stupid dive.

Totally agree. The second was obvious and he's put his squad in a difficult situation.

The thing what fucks me off the most is that we've finally found a little bit of form. Chances are mirallas has just fucked that, fuck off now and get him sold this summer, Martinez must have not been playing him for one reason or another and then belter has just proved why, what a waste, absolutely needless red card he should be ashamed.

I would rather be buying Mirallas now rather than selling him but that seems to be the end of Mirallas

i have seen players doing much worse things than Mirallas without getting a single yellow - nevermind a red - Liverpool players especially

Martinez in a sense put too much pressure on him to prove himself but in the end Mirallas has only himself to blame

Watch the replay he hits the ball and that force trips up cresswell and he just plays up the fall and accident.

All the mirallas haters coming out the woodwork now. I'll back him to the end, class player

Have to disagree Mark, looked like a blatant dive to me after he knocked the ball too much and didn't see him get any of the ball for the 2nd one. As well as Mirallas has played the last couple of games, that tackle was piss poor

Watch the replay he hits the ball and that force trips up cresswell and he just plays up the fall and accident.

All the mirallas haters coming out the woodwork now. I'll back him to the end, class player

Does not matter if he touches the ball. Stretched leg. Dangerous play, automatic yellow.

Yes Cresswell enhanced the situation but it doesnt matter.

Watched it a few times now mate and it looks like he is nowhere near the ball.

I'll watch again and see if I cam see any touch, but at the angles so far he isn't anywhere near. Studs are off the ground too, so even if he does touch the ball it's still a yellow.

What you on?!? I doubt many hate Mirallas. He's a quality player and I love him in the team but he's done this on more than one occasion now. Add that to the penalty debacle and he needs to prove himself as someone who's a team player.

Lennon also not getting yellow - trying to make up for that red on back of soft first yellow for Mirallas -

crowd certainly not happy with Taylor

What are the rules here? And where is the consistency? I see players going down all the time simulating inside of the box and getting nothing, other times they get a yellow. The fact he's not even inside the box to me makes me wonder why the ref has booked him, and he has to be 100% sure too which due to the nature of the foul he can't have been.

What are the rules here? And where is the consistency? I see players going down all the time simulating inside of the box and getting nothing, other times they get a yellow. The fact he's not even inside the box to me makes me wonder why the ref has booked him, and he has to be 100% sure too which due to the nature of the foul he can't have been.

I can agree that a dive outside the box offen doesn't get a yellow and therefore unlucky. However I won't agree that it wasn't a dive. Second gave the ref a decision to make. If we were Man U, Arsenal, City or the scum then a stern talking too would have likely been given.

Edited by barryj