IGNORED

Investment: what changes / stays the same?

jofanon

Keep on

Focus on buying young talent rather than (always) buying the finished article

Focus on buying the right kind of personality not just the best footballers

Continue to investigate a new ground - marks a turning point and a step change in our future as well as providing income

Keep the work in the community - this stuff makes us different from other clubs

Change

Much greater focus on running a business

Elstone out

Buy back Finch Farm

Kenwright needs to let (probably won't have much choice!) the new owner make his stamp. We are looking for something new now Bill

No more acceptance of "ok" - this shouldn't be a mid table club

Bloody win something

No more in the shadow of the shite

And I'd like Jake Butland, Yarmolenko, Mayrez please

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's the exact scenario our board members think is going to happen - they own the club and have someone else actually bank roll it for them. It's what they've wanted with a new stadium after all!

I'm as clueless as the next bloke on this, time will tell; but this comment below the article is worth flagging up...

"Utter rubbish from Joe Beardwood, as usual. Nearly every question Beardwood answers in this has already been answered. Quoting the total number of shares bought in an attempt to sound like he knows what he's talking about can't disguise that. We already know Moshiri has bought out Earl's shareholding (23%) and the remaining 26.9% he has acquired has been from Kenwright and Woods, greatly diluting their shareholding. We already know that Moshiri now owns 49.9%, that the minority shareholders of Beardwood's ilk make up 32%, and the remaining 18.1% is shared between Kenwright & Woods, the exact breakdown not yet announced. Moshiri has already announced he will bring/introduce investment to the club. Of course things are going to change - this guy is 46 times richer than Kenwright, and with all due respect to Bill, a billionaire with an accountancy background and fingers in multiple international businesses will have substantially better contacts than he has. Beardwood just seems aggrieved that nobody approached him to buy his 2 shares; maybe he was expecting a windfall and is displeased he didn't get it."

Keep on

Focus on buying young talent rather than (always) buying the finished article

Focus on buying the right kind of personality not just the best footballers

Continue to investigate a new ground - marks a turning point and a step change in our future as well as providing income

Keep the work in the community - this stuff makes us different from other clubs

Change

Much greater focus on running a business

Elstone out

Buy back Finch Farm

Kenwright needs to let (probably won't have much choice!) the new owner make his stamp. We are looking for something new now Bill

No more acceptance of "ok" - this shouldn't be a mid table club

Bloody win something

No more in the shadow of the shite

And I'd like Jake Butland, Yarmolenko, Mayrez please

Butland & Yarmolenko would be great signings. Id be happy with Begovic if we couldn't get Butland.

I'm hoping for 4 quality signings in the Summer & the usual up and coming player for the future.

I can see the Commercial side of the club being the big change. Better deals, more coverage etc.

On the pitch a keeper first choice butland second begovic. Left sided player yarmelenko or bolaise . A playmaker praet and a striker. Ossie,Howard,peanuts,gibbo all gone. Off the pitch get rid of elstone now. Obviously the ground, get rid of kitbag sort the generic shit kits we are Everton we have an original kit every season, not a fucking collar change or double rings on the arms

On the pitch a keeper first choice butland second begovic. Left sided player yarmelenko or bolaise . A playmaker praet and a striker. Ossie,Howard,peanuts,gibbo all gone. Off the pitch get rid of elstone now. Obviously the ground, get rid of kitbag sort the generic shit kits we are Everton we have an original kit every season, not a fucking collar change or double rings on the arms

If after all this time being linked to Yarmolenko we end up with Bolasie i think i'll cry.

For me, one of the biggest changes I would like is more commercial presence. Not just in the types of deals/sponsorship we can attract but using opportunities to market the club in a way that relates to the stature of the club. Stop with the plucky Everton, good deal for a club our size BS. We are a great club, we demand to be taken seriously.

We don't have generic shirts with Umbro, we did with Nike.

I agree with a lot of the rest though.