IGNORED

Jasper Cillessen

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

If we sell Pickford we are going to want between 40-50 million when you consider how much we paid and how he has progressed, can we see anyone paying that I’m not sure. 

Becker and Kepa went for £65m and £70m, add an English premium on that and we could be looking at closer to a £100m.

On 15/06/2019 at 18:50, Romey 1878 said:

Makes loads of sense to sell a keeper we’d have for a decade and replace with one to do a job for half that, and isn’t as good as what we already have. 

Hoping it’s not true. If we sold Pickford I’d want us to bring in someone better than this fella and a fair bit younger. 

Turn over is business. Hope it’s not true but wouldn’t be upset if we got stupid money in and a seasoned pro as replacement 

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm not arsed about selling any of our players if it makes sense. We'd make ourselves worse if this was the plan for Pickford leaving.

Completely agree, unless it frees up funds to improve the squad overall in the long term.