IGNORED

Shepherd's Pie

markjazzbassist

I've lived and worked around mainland Europe for 10 years now, and the only time I've ever seen the cretins you speak of are those on holiday, never expats.

Seen them in places apart from Greece when visiting my brother in recent years Matt. People working on Airbus in Toulouse were another prime example, Bordeaux the same and bro reports it from all corners from Beijing, Singapore, Abu Dhabi. Dusseldorf etc ad infinitum. Possibly your industry employs more enlightened people, if so good on them!

Seen them in places apart from Greece when visiting my brother in recent years Matt. People working on Airbus in Toulouse were another prime example, Bordeaux the same and bro reports it from all corners from Beijing, Singapore, Abu Dhabi. Dusseldorf etc ad infinitum. Possibly your industry employs more enlightened people, if so good on them!

im referring to countries enough, not industry. Strange how there's such polar opposite experiences

worst ever case I've seen of people behaving in another country was a group of 30-40 Americans in their (25-30's) who turned up to our hotel in Barbados - absolute animals.

The key point in that observation is "30-40". As individuals, I'm sure they would have been pleasant and polite. In a pack, though, out comes the worst in people - and that's not just Americans.