IGNORED

Conspiracies

Bill

Can't give a link on this Hudl, type into YouTube 9/11 no planes.

There's one called "believe your own eyes-no planes". Another is called "no planes on original footage".

I can't make you believe, but you can't dismiss it without having a look, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Can't give a link on this Hudl, type into YouTube 9/11 no planes.

There's one called "believe your own eyes-no planes". Another is called "no planes on original footage".

I can't make you believe, but you can't dismiss it without having a look, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

If there's no link, how can I "look it up"?

Pretty plain to me that the vids without the planes are the ones that've been doctored.

I really do find it astonishing that anyone could believe otherwise; the US government massacre their fellow Americans? There are some warped guys over there but the chances of this being true are zero imo, the logistics behind it just ain't feasible.

Pretty plain to me that the vids without the planes are the ones that've been doctored.

I really do find it astonishing that anyone could believe otherwise; the US government massacre their fellow Americans? There are some warped guys over there but the chances of this being true are zero imo, the logistics behind it just ain't feasible.

My thoughts completely. So many people would have to be involved to pull off something like this... and why not just bomb a building and say it was terrorism rather than go through all the trouble to make it look like a few planes were the cause?

It just doesn't make sense. This is my last post on this because I understand people are vehemently behind their conspiracies, but personally I don't think the numbers add up.

Edited by TonkaRoost

Ffs Matt, if you go to Aaron's link the videos are number one and number three, you only have to read the video titles, awkward bugger.

All I was doing was asking for the horseshit... evidence... you were referring to. Thanks for supplying said horseshit

Edited by Matt

I was watching it on tv as it happened I remember the plane hitting the second tower. Some conspiracy theorists are shitty arsed bastards in all honesty. Why do they do this type of thing? I have no idea myself.

Same Rubes, was on the way to picking up my lad from school and watched it through the window of a TV shop, no audio obviously but I was stunned.

Same Rubes, was on the way to picking up my lad from school and watched it through the window of a TV shop, no audio obviously but I was stunned.

I was sitting in my 8th grade science lecture when the principal came over the intercom and told all teachers to turn on the classroom TV. We all saw the second plane hit, and it was so surreal.

Every news agency was provided with exactly the same video, viewed from the same angle, it was released 30 seconds after it actually happened.

No plane parts were ever recovered from any of the four crash sites, and from two of them ... The pentagon and one in the field which was supposedly brought down by the passengers attacking the hijackers, there was also no bodies or body parts ever found. No jewelry, watches, phones, or luggage of any sort. No plane parts of any sort.

I,m open to suggestions of what actually happened to these four planes.

All fun and games when its a bit of banter on a football forum, but here's the President of the US with a man who said the *Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax in order to enact gun control, discussing among other things how the US should have taken Iraq's oil because "to the victor go the spoils"

Edit: for those not familiar with the Sandy Hook massacre a mentally ill man shot 20 children between the age of 6 and 7 and 6 teachers, I cannot comprehend the immorality required of a person that would add to the grief of those parents by denying it happened for the sake of some youtube views and the POTUS has a relationship with him.

Edited by Chach

All fun and games when its a bit of banter on a football forum, but here's the President of the US with a man who said the *Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax in order to enact gun control, discussing among other things how the US should have taken Iraq's oil because "to the victor go the spoils"

Edit: for those not familiar with the Sandy Hook massacre a mentally ill man shot 20 children between the age of 6 and 7 and 6 teachers, I cannot comprehend the immorality required of a person that would add to the grief of those parents by denying it happened for the sake of some youtube views and the POTUS has a relationship with him.

I posted an article about that in the Odd News Thread. It's crazy.

The CCTV of the pentagon one is slightly dodgy, I don't understand how the explosion goes in the opposite direction to the way the plane is going.

What about other conspiracies? anyone else think the Queen and Pete Price are lizards? what about the JFK assassination? or the Roswell incident? Or how the moon is fake and its just a hologram to hide something behind it....

not that I believe any of those either (except Pete Price being a lizard, that's 100% true)