IGNORED

Football Aid 2017 at Goodison Park – The Ultimate Xmas Gift!

No you can't.

You used to be able to. I use my phone virtually all the time so never use it but a while back I was on the laptop messing with it and if you hit neg or positive again it changes it or cancels it and you can do it again.

Unless it's changed?

You used to be able to. I use my phone virtually all the time so never use it but a while back I was on the laptop messing with it and if you hit neg or positive again it changes it or cancels it and you can do it again.

Unless it's changed?

There's no way to hit the positive or negative again. All you can do is see who gave it a green or red.

No idea where I got that from then. I could have swore when I was messing with it on the laptop a year or so back you could change it.

Are you registered on the BBC for articles you can comment on? On there you can up or down vote and can change it if you get it wrong :).

Matt = Hibbo!!

Only joking mate- glad you enjoyed it, bet it was an unbelievable buzz running out. Did the pitch seem huge?

very much a Hibbo performance; good tackling but no attacking :)

It's still unreal, even today I can't get my head around it. I've got a new appreciation for the pros though!

Are you registered on the BBC for articles you can comment on? On there you can up or down vote and can change it if you get it wrong :).

No- I could have swore it was on here. I remember discovering it when I was on the laptop (which ai very rarely use) and messing about with it.

Maybe I imagined it

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...