IGNORED

Another Beer Thread

rubecula

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just signed up for beer52. Case of 8 craft ales every month. Just had the first one, old mate (moon dog, Australia), and it was decent, not too dissimilar to punk ipa over here. 

Any how, if anyone else is looking at signing up please use my referral code, gets you half price for your first order and more importantly free beer for me if you keep it. Most people join then cancel straight away (what my mate has told me to do), that way you get the beers half price without the commitment. Gonna have a second one in a sec and watch the highlights from last night.

https://www.beer52.com/join/ZZRA9N

Edit;

#2 generic hoppy one

#3 Juicy, 3 Ravens (also Australia, which is the theme of the box by the looks of it), not really a fan of juice flavoured beers such as Elvis Juice but this one was nice, tasted like punch then finished with a light wheat beer taste. If it was summer I'd like a pint in a beer garden.

#4 Shake, salted caramel one. Creamy dessert tasting beer isn't for me. Although it seems to be trending in the microbreweries at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/01/2021 at 06:24, pete0 said:

Just signed up for beer52. Case of 8 craft ales every month. Just had the first one, old mate (moon dog, Australia), and it was decent, not too dissimilar to punk ipa over here. 

Any how, if anyone else is looking at signing up please use my referral code, gets you half price for your first order and more importantly free beer for me if you keep it. Most people join then cancel straight away (what my mate has told me to do), that way you get the beers half price without the commitment. Gonna have a second one in a sec and watch the highlights from last night.

https://www.beer52.com/join/ZZRA9N

Edit;

#2 generic hoppy one

#3 Juicy, 3 Ravens (also Australia, which is the theme of the box by the looks of it), not really a fan of juice flavoured beers such as Elvis Juice but this one was nice, tasted like punch then finished with a light wheat beer taste. If it was summer I'd like a pint in a beer garden.

#4 Shake, salted caramel one. Creamy dessert tasting beer isn't for me. Although it seems to be trending in the microbreweries at the moment.

Ooo, you’re speaking my language there. The two breweries you’ve mentioned are both Melbourne based, so quite local for me! It’s pretty neat to see them making it all the way over to England 🤩

1 hour ago, Vranny said:

Ooo, you’re speaking my language there. The two breweries you’ve mentioned are both Melbourne based, so quite local for me! It’s pretty neat to see them making it all the way over to England 🤩

Best one in the pack was Metamorphosis from Kaiju in Dandenong. You tried that one?

Weren't a fan of the Hop Nation and Boatrocker ones.

On 17/02/2021 at 23:24, pete0 said:

Best one in the pack was Metamorphosis from Kaiju in Dandenong. You tried that one?

Weren't a fan of the Hop Nation and Boatrocker ones.

Yep! I actually have a kaiju brewery shirt 😂 Boatrocker I generally see has being pretty average and I used to enjoy a lot of hop nation beers, but they seem to have gone down hill. So there’s some shared opinions there. 

In Bali I got into the Bintang beer it hit the spot in 32 degree temperatures, a great taste and cheap as chips. 
When I was in Cairns went to a bar on the beach at Trinity beach that was selling Somersby cider by the bottle first and only time I saw it in Australia now that really works when you need something really cool and refreshing. May have been Palm cove to many stubbies to remember.