IGNORED

Transition

Ok hear me out!

We now have the biggest points haul we have ever had in the premier league at home! That on its own is some achievement for our new manager in his FIRST! Season! With only a couple of his own signings and the rest of bobby clown shoe's squad! Look at other teams around our position who have spent way more than us and what they have achieved with there respective managers. I for one is very excited to see what big Ron can do with us in 3 seasons. The only way is up from now me thinks. We finally have a manger with the balls an grit to put our great club back on the map! The transition has began an this is the first step on the roller coaster we all have to ride! Next season is probably the biggest season we will have in years to establish our selves back amongst the elite and I think this season has shown signs where not that far behind! Well done Koeman and his staff. Cant wait for what's in store next year. Most excited I've been for years! COYB!

Thoughts on this season and what's next blues? Can we be the next Spurs?

Edited by coxy051

Barring an epic failure by the top sides (see last season when leicester won), I still think our best opportunity for "advancement" is Europa or the cups. Look at United this year. Could qualify for Champions League and also bag a bunch of money and TV time in front of prospective fans around the world. Plus it's a trophy. On the flip side winning a league cup or FA cup gives us another year of Europa regardless of league results and gives us a trophy.

I think League, FA, Europa trophy should be the aim. Any one of the 3 would suit me.

Good post by the op and spot on. How anyone can question Koeman after this season absolutely baffles me. If he'd taken over Moyes top 6 team fair enough but he took over a shambolic club with absolute shite players- McGeady, Cleverley, Kone, Niasse, Leandro Rodregez, David Henen, along with deadwood such as Osman, Pienaar, Gibson, Oviedo and he got rid of practically all of them brought in some quality and has taken no shit off any of them or the board. Couple this with him taking our worse home record EVER to our best home record in the premier league era. We're scoring more goals, we're conceding far fewer goal and if he's given a sizable transfer budget this summer he'll push us on further.

We're miles ahead of 8th place and much closer to the top 6 than 8th.

No chance mate. Too many kopites for that to happen.

On a side note I think Liverpool have been on live almost all season.

Ha. Probably!!!

But I'd love to force the hand and see us squeeze in. It's going to be tough and, as we all know, this summer is going to be the most critical in our Premier League era...for all the right reasons too!

Guest rusty747

Some big decisions need to be made about Barkley and Lukaku. I believe that we should already have identified their replacements and, as soon as the transfer window opens, let it be known that we are open to offes for both. And I think Barkley and Lukaku should be told that right now.

The money is there to improve on what Barkley and Lukaku offer. When Valencia came on at ht v Watford he put more energy into his second half performance than Lukaku put into his last 4 games. Lukaku should be embarrassed but he wont be.

To get back on thread, spend big on players who want to play for Everton, get rid of anyone who doesn't want to be here or who thinks they are bigger than the club, then target top four.

It can be done.

Spurs will do as they always do and be on the verge of ascension to be plucked apart to the highest bidder

A very well ran club that has the same make up running through it as Arsenal and to an extent Southampton

Be us build us be beneath us that's how I'd like to see it pan out, I should trade mark that ?

Edited by EFC-Paul

Spurs will do as they always do and be on the verge of ascension to be plucked apart to the highest bidder

A very well ran club that has the same make up running through it as Arsenal and to an extent Southampton

Be us build us be beneath us that's how I'd like to see it pan out, I should trade mark that

agreed at the end of the day spurs and arsenal are ran like businesses for profits. similar to Man U post fergie. less care about winning and more about being in CL to make the board and stock markets happy. to abrahamovich credit that guy doesn't like losing and spends to make his side win, credit to him he likes trophies.