IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

:lol:

Can you tell us a bit about him please. Like, would he be a good signing etc?

He's still raw, Laws threw him in earlier in the season due to an injury crisis (for a change :rolleyes:) but he's stayed there. He's been called up to the England U19's recently too. A lanky streak.

In a nutshell he's destined for bigger and better things, rather than staying at a club that is rotten to the core (see my posts earlier in the season regarding the club taking it's own fans to court)

Did I mention I'm not bitter?

I feel for you Wednesday, It seems like at your club everything that can go wrong is going wrong, and its looking like you are doomed to relegation. Shame cos you were one of the big clubs in the sixties and provided the opposition for us in my first ever and probably the best Cup Final i have ever been to.

1966 blues are 1-0 down at half time 2-0 down with half hour to go, and the rest is history Derek Temple racing away to score the winner after a great comeback, Ohhh the tears of joy i cried on that day will live with me forever.

Cupfinals.jpg

For those (fortunate to be) under a certain age 10/- is fifty pence :o . Unbelievable.

And...

Everton and Middlesbrough are chasing Nuremburg's Bosnian striker Zvejdan Misimovic. The 25-year-old is believed to be available for around £1m. (Daily Mirror)

I feel for you Wednesday, It seems like at your club everything that can go wrong is going wrong, and its looking like you are doomed to relegation. Shame cos you were one of the big clubs in the sixties and provided the opposition for us in my first ever and probably the best Cup Final i have ever been to.

1966 blues are 1-0 down at half time 2-0 down with half hour to go, and the rest is history Derek Temple racing away to score the winner after a great comeback, Ohhh the tears of joy i cried on that day will live with me forever.

Thanks that's cheered me up no end :D

What makes it worse is that come the last game of the season, I may have to cheer the team I hate!!

DEJA VU, or did i know something when i wrote this..........

""^^^ And so say all of us. ^^^ Good post. I didnt want to go into a long winded post about how the season is stuttering very close to an annoying collapse. I Can put up with Neville as a fullback but Hibbert and Carsley would be better suited at Derby next season in the Championship, they are no longer Premiership players, would also like to see the back of Graveson, Gardner, VD Meyde, Nuno Valente, and maybe loan out Annichebe so he can learn his profession, he will never improve by coming on for 20 mins every 5 games or so.

A GOOD CLEAROUT IS NEEDED AND AT LEAST FIVE PREM PLAYERS BROUGHT IN. 3 midfielders (2 attacking and 1 defensive) a decent right back, and maybe swap Johnson for a goalscoring forward while we can still get decent money for him.

Moyse has to start playing Baines or he will soon be looking for another club, if this lad plays regular he will get better and could be pushing for the England squad. ""

With Moyes saying that Gosling is close to a first team call-up is that the end for Hibbert as well. ? The plot thickens. :)

Adeleye

Is a defender in the netherlands.

If i translate the text is says something about this.

"Everton is following Dele Adeleye. The defender of Sparte has been wachted last weekend. Sparta was playing against AZ Alkmaar( 1-0 Loss). This is according to the AD (a dutch newspaper). Adeleye will meet some Joseph Yobo, Aiyegbeni Yakubu and Victor anichebe. David moyes already askes them about Dele. All three know Dele from the national sqaud of Nigeria.

Scouts of Everton were in Rotterdam a few weeks ago. The wanted to see Miralem sulejmani(a great attacker). Sulejmani didn't play well thanks to Adeleye. This is why the Toffees were interested."

I'm really sorry for my poor english writing. I still hope you can make something out of it!

Personally (i haven't seen him much) i think, in potential, he is a great defender. Maybe he can try a higher classed dutch team or making a stap to bottom PL of top CS. Maybe buy him and rent him for a while.

Muamba might be picked up on the cheap if Brum go down, wouldnt take anybody from Derby, maybe Haangeland from Fulham for the squad numbers, Anybody from Reading ?, Shorey maybe but we dont need a left back.

Bring back SIMON DAVIES and McFADDEN, they would have been ok this season for a bit of cover when we needed it, instead we had VD Meyde and Tommy (madman) Graveson, a brilliant bit of forward planning. NOT.

Just thinking with our "Bumper" 20 million transfer Kitty these are the players we will be looking at, cheap and nasty.

And we will have to get in before everybody else snaps them up.

Arshavin and Fernandes before any of these please, two good ones will do me.

Hello all, First post here.

I don't get to watch as many games as I like due to the fact I am an American...I know what a shame :P

Neville is a weak spot in my opinion, he does something brilliant about every 15-20 minutes, with about 3 blunders mixed in there. So a move for a RB would be welcome. Moyes needs to find room for Baines. Baines is a solid player. If my memory serves me correct, I remember Jags played some RB at Sheff Utd. Possibly could rearrange the back four and put Jags at RB, Yobo and Lescott in the middle, and Baines at LB.

Andy Johnson is horrid. Would like to see him moved. If Birm City go down, I wouldn't mind picking up Cameron Jerome or Kapo. Michael Bradley is a decent player. Future leader of USA NT. Would take a bit to transition, but eventually would be a goo buy.

I've heard a rumour that we'll bring in Ji Sun Park from Manure in the summer for £7million. I'd prefer the fee to be closer to £5million but I'd be more than happy with this signing. I watched him when Manure played Roma and Barcelona and I was thinking then that I'd like him here - his work rate is phenomenal and he is actually a good player with it. I think he'd fit into our team ethic perfectly myself.

agreed mark, he is a good player, good with running with the ball too and has good pace on him. Could slot right in on either wing.

Some Everton Rumours. Moyes has spoken out about the quality and quantity he wants to bring in. Now there is about £25 million pounds to spend. Moyes targets are:

Andrei Arshavin for £7 million. Moyes went to Russia last week and Arshavin was left out of the game in midweek against Bayern Munich.

Manuel Fernandes for £6 million. Valencia are cash strapped and Moyes has seen Fernandes potential and just needs time and fitness.

Sylvan Ebanks–Blake for £3 million. Bagged goals in championship and a bargain Moyes will look for.

And Moyes is looking abroad for a defender. He will buy in players like Ramsey from Championship. But next season Rodwell and Gosling matured.

Everton rumours

David Moyes has said that he wants to add quantity with quality in the Summer and with Aston Villa and Portsmouth losing today all we need is a point against either Arsenal or Newcastle which gets usfifth and will attract talent which we need to penetrate the top 4

players in

goalkeepers

Wayne hennessey (Wolves) likely

defenders

justin Hoyte (Arsenal) likely

madlung (German team) unlikely

anyukov (zenit) possible

mark beevers (Sheff Wednesday) likely

contra (getafe) possible

glen Johnson (Portsmouth) unlikely

midfielders

manuel Fernandes (Everton) likely

arshavin (zenit) likely

sulejmani (heerenveen) unlikely

Michael bradley (heerenveen) likely

giles Barnes (Derby) possible

kevin nolan (Bolton) unkilely

van der vart (HSV) unlikely

Luis Gonzalez (Porto) unlikely

Steve Sidwell (Chelsea) unlikely

m'bami (Marseille) likely

de la red (getafe) possible

vukevic (lisbon) possible

forwards

kenwyne Johnson (Sunderland) unlikely

ebanks–blake (Wolves) likely

pavlis (athens) possible

and other forwards likely to be young or very taleted

obviously we will not get all these players but we will need about 30–50 million to buy the most important and sell some aswell

we will sell

Neville

johnson

Carsley

hibbert

Van der Meyde

ant garderner (return loan)

and not Leighton Baines

Edited by Everton Lad

agreed mark, he is a good player, good with running with the ball too and has good pace on him. Could slot right in on either wing.

Some Everton Rumours. Moyes has spoken out about the quality and quantity he wants to bring in. Now there is about £25 million pounds to spend. Moyes targets are:

Andrei Arshavin for £7 million. Moyes went to Russia last week and Arshavin was left out of the game in midweek against Bayern Munich.

Manuel Fernandes for £6 million. Valencia are cash strapped and Moyes has seen Fernandes potential and just needs time and fitness.

Sylvan Ebanks–Blake for £3 million. Bagged goals in championship and a bargain Moyes will look for.

And Moyes is looking abroad for a defender. He will buy in players like Ramsey from Championship. But next season Rodwell and Gosling matured.

Everton rumours

David Moyes has said that he wants to add quantity with quality in the Summer and with Aston Villa and Portsmouth losing today all we need is a point against either Arsenal or Newcastle which gets usfifth and will attract talent which we need to penetrate the top 4

players in

goalkeepers

Wayne hennessey (Wolves) likely

defenders

justin Hoyte (Arsenal) likely

madlung (German team) unlikely

anyukov (zenit) possible

mark beevers (Sheff Wednesday) likely

contra (getafe) possible

glen Johnson (Portsmouth) unlikely

midfielders

manuel Fernandes (Everton) likely

arshavin (zenit) likely

sulejmani (heerenveen) unlikely

Michael bradley (heerenveen) likely

giles Barnes (Derby) possible

kevin nolan (Bolton) unkilely

van der vart (HSV) unlikely

Luis Gonzalez (Porto) unlikely

Steve Sidwell (Chelsea) unlikely

m'bami (Marseille) likely

de la red (getafe) possible

vukevic (lisbon) possible

forwards

kenwyne Johnson (Sunderland) unlikely

ebanks–blake (Wolves) likely

pavlis (athens) possible

and other forwards likely to be young or very taleted

obviously we will not get all these players but we will need about 30–50 million to buy the most important and sell some aswell

we will sell

Neville

johnson

Carsley

hibbert

Van der Meyde

ant garderner (return loan)

and not Leighton Baines

HAHAHA, Im pretty sure his surname is JONES

We've got a fantastic team of linked players... (silly season me thinks!!!)

Henessey

Carr...Dunne ...Madlung ...Contra

Joaquin...Lucho...Gattusso...Bradley...Ledley

Arshavin

subs...sidwell...ramsy...ebanks blake...m'bami...beevers

And no doubt I've missed players out!!! It's going to be an interesting summer!!!

"It's going to be an interesting summer!!!"

Isn't it always?

I have a feeling it's going to be a very frustrating rather than interesting summer tbh, especially for Moyes and we the fans - i.e. player after player we should be bringing in going to more ambitious clubs. I expect us to be scrambling around for money once again :angry:

This is who Everton are looking to sign during the Summer and who could get Everton guaranteeing fifth or maaybe more.

GOALKEEPERS

Wayne hennesey (Wolves)

DEFENDERS

mark beevers (Sheff Wednesday)

alexander madlung (wolfsburg)

justin Hoyte (Arsenal)

Stephen Carr (Newcastle)

Raul albiol (Valencia)

MIDFIELDERS

manuel Fernandes (Everton) loan

m'bami (Marseille)

micheal bradley (heerenveen)

Joaquin (Valencia)

kim kallstrom (lyon)

arshavin (zenit)

STRIKERS

riki (deportivo)

ebanks–blake (Wolves)

misimovic (Nurnberg)

sulejmani (heerenveen)

obviously we will not get all these players but this will help for our push for the top four

Everton, probably around 15–20 million to spend like most seasons. Moyes sais he wants to Bring in young and British so here is a list of possible targets.

In:

CB – Jack Rodwell (Academy)

CM – Dan Gosing (Academy)

CM – John Paul Kissok (Academy)

CF – Keiran Agard (Academy)

GK – Wayne Hennersey (Wolves) £3.5 million

LB – Joe Mattock (Leicester) £2 million

CB – Mark Beevers (Sheff Wednesdays) £3 million

CM – Aaron Ramsey (Cardiff) 4–6 million

CM – Tom Huddlestone (Tottenham) £4 million

CM – Bradley (Herennerven) £5 million

RM – Scott Sinclair (Chelsea) £3 million

ST – Fraizer Cambell (Man U) £4 million

Out:

GK – Steffan Wessels 0 million

LB – Valente (Portugal somewhere) £1 million

RB – Phil Neville (Newcastle.) £2 million

CM – Tommy G (Back to Celtic)

CM – Manuel Fernandes (Back to Valencia)

ST – Andy Johnson (Newcastle or the Hammers) £12 million

David Moyes has sat down with Mikel Arteta to discuss him staying at the club, with Moyes keen to bring in Joaquin Sanchez from Valencia. Joaquin is adamant on a Premier League move but plays in the same position as Arteta, and Moyes is keen to switch Arteta to the left. Rafa Benitez may hijack a potential move for the Spaniard. Benitez is keen about Joaquin and David Silva of Valencia and is also keen about Canizares. Eric Abidal, Philip Degen and Gareth Barry however are all dead certs for Anfield.

= v1=

Everton to raid Valencia duo centre half Raul Albiol and winger Joaquin Sanchez both will be signed on nominal fee due to Valencia curent cash problems

also David Moyes will complete the signing of SC Hereenveen holding midfielder Michael Bradley for £4 million

Russian duo Andrei Arshavin and Aleksandr Anyukov will be the Blues major cash signing from FC Zenit

Joachin to Everton in the Summer. Nuff said.

– – Supa 1878– –

David Moyes is said to be after a winger a right back, two central midfielders and possibly a new forward and only wants quality.

strong rumours suggest that the winger Moyes is looking to bring in is Joaquin but faces competition from roma. The central midfielders are to be Bradley from heerenveen and Sidwell from Chelsea and these players look set to sign.

I have also heard strong rumours suggesting that Moyes is interested in kallstrom and Gourcuff which either of these two be would be fantastic signings.

As for the right back he's said to be interested in is Glen johnson. You would think that pompy would be reluctant to let him go but if Everton meet there asking price they will let him go as they want more cash for Summer sighnings.

Finally, Moyes is likely to bring a forward in on loan I cannot see him buying one.

Will Everton lad stop posting absolout Bull Shit!

Most of these transfers will probably never take place anyway!

I have a feeling this summer will be a terible summer too. I think we will sign good players but there will be alot of frustraion and waiting for the 'next week to complete a medical' which is actually next month till the medical is even taking place.

Guest blueboy122

Everton Lad Doesnt Make Them Up!! He Copys Them From Various Sites And Puts Them On Here For Us To Look And Laugh At!

Keep Posting Them Everton Lad!!