IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Just been told we have an interest in Stefan Jovetic (on loan obviously) from City. Do not know whether it is true or just rumour but it was from a person who told me Pienaar (2nd coming) and Gerry was signing before it was around.

Apparently the Rom deal is dead and he is all but signed for Atletico and Jovetic is looking as a serious option. As i said I don't know how truthful or close this is, just passing on a whisper.

Not sure of what i make of him to be honest, looked good in Italy but not shown that here and he is completely different to what we had in Lukaku, cant see him fitting.

Just been told we have an interest in Stefan Jovetic (on loan obviously) from City. Do not know whether it is true or just rumour but it was from a person who told me Pienaar (2nd coming) and Gerry was signing before it was around.

Apparently the Rom deal is dead and he is all but signed for Atletico and Jovetic is looking as a serious option. As i said I don't know how truthful or close this is, just passing on a whisper.

Not sure of what i make of him to be honest, looked good in Italy but not shown that here and he is completely different to what we had in Lukaku, cant see him fitting.

That's good news. Always like Jovetic. Needs a stretch in a team who will play him and he'll be incredible. Exactly the type of player I want us to go for. Strong, quick, technical, unselfish. Would love that.

That's good news. Always like Jovetic. Needs a stretch in a team who will play him and he'll be incredible. Exactly the type of player I want us to go for. Strong, quick, technical, unselfish. Would love that.

I did like him in Italy but hasn't really had a good run in that City side. He is very technical and strong with a good eye for goal. As I said it was only a if, maybe type of whisper so i wouldn't hold too much hope. We will end up with Bret Angel

I did like him in Italy but hasn't really had a good run in that City side. He is very technical and strong with a good eye for goal. As I said it was only a if, maybe type of whisper so i wouldn't hold too much hope. We will end up with Bret Angel

To be fair, he has had many injuries this season and with the likes of Aguero, Dzeko and even Negrado, he's had pretty limited opportunities to really hold that position down long enough.

Same boat, saw a bit of him when he was at Fiorentina and liked him but he hasn't been able to succeed at City. Wonder how much his wages are?

Oh for fucks sake.

Really don't think we need him assuming we sign another winger (I think we will be in the market for another... and not Beausejour). We've got Baines at leftback, Oviedo can play both leftback and leftmid/wing, plus Pienaar, Mirallas, McGeady on the wing.

Cleverly is the next to sign. Galloway is already done. Greg Okeefe said it be wrapped up in 24hrs, it was done before he went to Austria.

I don't want JB but it is a very strong possibility, low wages, free, Bobby likes him and he provides numbers. Can also play in the middle. I hope it doesn't happen but it could be on.

Cleverly is on

Cleverly is the next to sign. Galloway is already done. Greg Okeefe said it be wrapped up in 24hrs, it was done before he went to Austria.

I don't want JB but it is a very strong possibility, low wages, free, Bobby likes him and he provides numbers. Can also play in the middle. I hope it doesn't happen but it could be on.

Cleverly is on

You may have mentioned that a few times mate ;)

He is an average player for the most part but he is pretty athletic so Martinez played him as a wing back where he could use that athleticism. It meant that he had space to play in and he had defensive cover. I have seen him play at FB and mainly as a winger but he just isn't good enough in either position. Basically Martinez found a way of getting the most out of him, which I haven't seen when he has played under other managers.