IGNORED

Quick vote on Silva

Peter H

Second referendum. Silva - revoke A50 or no deal?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should Silva go now?

• Yes, get rid
    • Give him more time
    • Not at all, its not his fault.

15 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Fuck it bring in mou, win the fa cup and community shield and get the trophies going and shore up the defense.  He’s Portuguese so he’d hopefully get on well with Richarlison Bernard And Gomes.

Until he tells them different which will probably be week two, I do like him but can we afford him and his demands. 

9 minutes ago, Aidan said:

How much were we paying Moysey when he was here? Sure he was one of the best paid in the world, albeit in a different financial time in football.

Agreed and Koeman was the 2nd or 3rd highest paid when he was here, but I fear Mourhinio would be different gravy

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Agreed and Koeman was the 2nd or 3rd highest paid when he was here, but I fear Mourhinio would be different gravy

shouldn't matter to money bags moshiri.  he loves a big name and media session with his best mate jim white.  i would think farhad would be all over a mou signing, Brands the one probably pumping the brakes on it (Bill too).

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

shouldn't matter to money bags moshiri.  he loves a big name and media session with his best mate jim white.  i would think farhad would be all over a mou signing, Brands the one probably pumping the brakes on it (Bill too).

Maybe your right they love throwing money away. 

We’ve spent that much money paying off Martinez, Koeman and Sam, plus the compensation for Silva, we can pay anything!
If we can bring in Mourinho, just give him the going rate. I’d even offer him just until the end of the season, so he can keep his options open, and see how he likes it. I think a few wins under his belt the fans would love him and he would love it too.