IGNORED

Quick vote on Silva

Peter H

Second referendum. Silva - revoke A50 or no deal?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should Silva go now?

• Yes, get rid
    • Give him more time
    • Not at all, its not his fault.

5 hours ago, Aidan said:

Why not? Would get results too.

Not that I want him here.

He wouldn’t see us at his level and managing us would be seen as he is on the major slide. I don’t think players these days respond to his way of managing and he would want massive massive wages. I get the impression he struggled getting the players he wanted to united never mind us. 

29 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Chinese Super League finishes end November so Rafa will be available. 

I would he’s a tactician he sends his team out to deal with what’s in front of them, not like Silva who seems to have one system for all occasions. 

5 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Available

allegri

enrique

mou

Wenger

moyes

ranieri

Blanc

The good ones would not likely come here.

I’d only want someone with premier league experience, and for me it’s really important that they are used to breaking down the opposition. If not we are not progressing. 

43 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Should have been sacked after the Burnley game so we can regroup with the international break. 

Not the manager for the job and others can defend him all they like, but he's had plenty of time to prove his worth.

I'm surprised it's not been announced today. Even checked the OS after work in hope as no news had been posted on here. 

8 hours ago, pete0 said:

I'm surprised it's not been announced today. Even checked the OS after work in hope as no news had been posted on here. 

Rumour has it that there was a board meeting and that he will be given time.

Didn't this happen with Koeman? 

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Rumour has it that there was a board meeting and that he will be given time.

Didn't this happen with Koeman? 

If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting instructed on what team and tactics to use next game. Surely Silva hasn't managed to convince them this same team asks tactics will eventually work. 

4 hours ago, pete0 said:

If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting instructed on what team and tactics to use next game. Surely Silva hasn't managed to convince them this same team asks tactics will eventually work. 

I’d be horrified if the board told the manger what team and tactics to employ. Might as well sack him and do the job themselves if that’s the case. 

4 hours ago, StevO said:

I’d be horrified if the board told the manger what team and tactics to employ. Might as well sack him and do the job themselves if that’s the case. 

They should. But I'm just thinking if they don't want to have the sacking official yet. Strip him of powers and go into damage control. Lots of companies do it with incompetent directors/managers before eventually giving them the official heave ho.

I'm terrified for the direction of the club if they are convinced by this clown and let him continue with this monotonous football. 

We rather lose against West Ham if that leads to his sacking. I don't see him as our manager next season anyway, so a few more mixed results will only delay the inevitable. No way we will break into top 6 with him, although top half finish also seems difficult to achieve at this point. Why giving him more time? Clearly he's not good enough.

Telegraph Sport today says that 'Marco Silva will remain in charge of Everton after the international break.................................He has met Everton's majority shareholder, Moshiri, twice in the past few weeks and believes the club will give him a little more time to turn thing around.