Newcastle v Everton

St. James Park

24th September

4:00pm kick off

Live on sky sports

Ticket information

£32.00 Adults

£26.00 Over 65's

£17.00 for Juniors under 16 years all are now on general sale.

Please note that any concessionary tickets purchased, must be under 16 years of age or over 65 years of age, identification will be required to be presented upon entry in to the Stadium.

Very tough game this 1, hopefully they will be tired from the Liverpool game as we will probaly rest key players against Petabrough. Given is injured but no news wen he will be coming back so hopefully wont be back for saturday. Got to watch Martins upfront as he is very fast.

I think we will come away with a 1-0 win and work are socks off all game.

Come on you blue Boys!

Edited by Adams

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toying with idea of going up to this one, only problem is I will have to sit with the Geordie maggots.

We have to win and I feel we will win comfortably, Given has been their best player for 3 years now, his absence will be a huge advantage for us.

Easy to get to, 25 mins on the train.

Anyone going?.

ATB

Mac

Toying with idea of going up to this one, only problem is I will have to sit with the Geordie maggots.

We have to win and I feel we will win comfortably, Given has been their best player for 3 years now, his absence will be a huge advantage for us.

Easy to get to, 25 mins on the train.

Anyone going?.

ATB

Mac

50791[/snapback]

I'm going :D

Didnt realise it was a 4pm Sunday kick off the :angry:

My coach isnt the sort where you can refuse a drink either so it looks like its gona be a rough day on Monday for me!

I'm predicting total annihilation of the smelly black and white twa*s, hopefully the plod arnt as stupid as last time i was up there people getting chucked out for blinking out of turn! :rolleyes:

Think we'll score a goal or two for sure...just a question of whether the defence can keep them out. According to VDM Martins is "the fastest player on earth" so they'll need to cut out the mistakes. But AJ will cause even more chaos than usual 'cos their defence is still iffy. I'll go for 2-1 or maybe even 3-2 to us. Arteta free kick, AJ and Wharf getting off the mark ;) !

Duff, Parker, and Emre.

Which is why he will go back to 4-5-1, NEVILLE, CAHILL and CARSLEY, in the middle with the tackles and agression. ARTETA and OSMAN on the flanks providing the skill. And AJ tearing all over the front line with occasional assistance from TIM.

VALENTE in for Naysmith.

HOWARD

HIBBO

YOBO

LESCOTT

VALENTE

OSMAN

CAHILL

CARSLEY

NEVILLE

ARTETA

Johnson.

SUBS. Wright, Naysmith, Hughes, Beattie, Davies.

The squads got a better look about it this season. :)

Edited by Licker