27 minutes for 27 years  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting out of your seat?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
    • Not at the match anyway but like voting

15 minutes ago, Palfy said:

But can’t you see doing nothing will achieve nothing, we know what those who left there seats did what did those who remained seated do to express their displeasure. 

Really? The only way to express disapproval is to walk out? When I was there I didn't clap, I just got up and walked out at the end. Silence can be deafening. 

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Really? The only way to express disapproval is to walk out. When I was there I didn't clap, I just got up and walked out at the end. Silence can be deafening. 

Very true silence can speak volumes, so a silent protest should have been organised and everyone could have taken on that, but a walk out was organised and imo a huge opportunity was given up to let the owners know we are not happy. If people are hurt by what I have said then I do understand why they remained seated. 

Just now, Palfy said:

Very true silence can speak volumes, so a silent protest should have been organised and everyone could have taken on that, but a walk out was organised and imo a huge opportunity was given up to let the owners know we are not happy. In people are hurt by what I have said then I do understand why they remained seated. 

My point is there are many ways to support change. Just because 1 was communicated on social media doesn't mean it was that way or no way. 

26 minutes ago, Matt said:

My point is there are many ways to support change. Just because 1 was communicated on social media doesn't mean it was that way or no way. 

But my point is the people who organised the 27 minute protest gave all those there the opportunity to unite and make stand. What other opportunities have presented themselves so that 30,000 + people could stand up and unite in such away that the board could physically see that real owners of the club the generations of families in a lot of cases, son’s daughters father’s mother’s and grandparents have United in their condemnation of how our club is being run, in my view that makes complete sense.  I won’t say any more on the subject unless goaded into it. 

17 minutes ago, Palfy said:

But my point is the people who organised the 27 minute protest gave all those there the opportunity to unite and make stand. What other opportunities have presented themselves so that 30,000 + people could stand up and unite in such away that the board could physically see that real owners of the club the generations of families in a lot of cases, son’s daughters father’s mother’s and grandparents have United in their condemnation of how our club is being run, in my view that makes complete sense.  I won’t say any more on the subject unless goaded into it. 

Your point is clear. You think it was the best way. Apparently the majority in the crowd didn't. C'est la vie. 

35 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Don’t go all Napoleon on me Matt I had enough problems with my Spainish😉👍

I watched an animated, comedic documentary on Napoleon. All fact based but fun to watch. Anyway, that guy was a machine. Here's part 1:

The 2nd should be proposed as the follow up video if you enjoy it.

As I said before I agreed with the sentiment but the organisers were self elected on social media. There was no consultation. I don’t think either ‘side’ should look to criticise the other. Each to their own. I went with the intention of walking out but at the time it didn’t feel right, so I didn’t.