IGNORED

Everton V Chelsea

Romey 1878

Heartbreaking that...don't know what else to say.

How many times is he gonna be beaten from long distance....include today's and previous game! he is a shite when shot from distance! :(

Think that's a bit harsh...from the BBC.

Didier Drogba produces a moment of pure magic. Okay, the ball sat up nicely for him, but the venom and accuracy in his half-volley from all of 30 yards would have beaten any keeper in the world.

Frank Lampard leathers one from 25 yards giving Tim Howard absolutely no chance. He has a habit of scoring against the Toffees and this one will be among his finest.

Tim Howard got a touch on to the post, it rebounded out off the back of the keeper and in. Unlucky for him, ominous for Everton.

Think maybe he could've got stopped the first one, but the other two were class...bastards.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest once-a-blue!
Generally a good game....we were in there....but damn disappointed with out goalie today! How many times is he gonna be beaten from long distance....include today's and previous game! he is a shite when shot from distance! :(

Generally a good game? For f.... sake we lost the lead twice and then the game to a very defensively weak Chelsea. All I can say is I don't want to see a bad game!!!

Edited by once-a-blue!

Generally a good game....we were in there....but damn disappointed with out goalie today! How many times is he gonna be beaten from long distance....include today's and previous game! he is a shite when shot from distance! :(

not his fault, wer just not gettin the luck, but he cudnt av stopped them goals

Generally a good game? For f.... sake we lost the lead twice and then the game to a very defensively weak Chelsea. All I can say is I don't want to see a bad game!!!

:blink::blink: BEHAVE YOURSELF, they havent got a weak player at the club, even their reserve team is better equipped than us, just be gratefull that we put up a decent show against them.

We dont seem to be getting the rub of the green at the mo, Cos this time, the same as last week, players seem to be getting goals of the season against us, there's not much you can do about them Specials.

Edited by Licker

Football is a cruel game.

Just got back now, what a sickner. all three goals where unstoppable, questioning of the defence and the keeper is a joke.

I thought there where some big performances out there today, three that really stood out though where Lescott, Davies and Big Vic (what a player that boy will turn out to be :) )

Cruel defeat but if we can play like that week in week out then we are going to be right up there.

Proud of the blues today.

Barry Horne gave the same three a mention and gave man of the match to Lescott. But Davies and Victor also had great games. Victor is now ahead of Beattie in the Pecking order, and i think he should be given a regular start. Wont come much harder than Chelsea and he done Brill.

Guest once-a-blue!
:blink::blink: BEHAVE YOURSELF, they havent got a weak player at the club, even their reserve team is better equipped than us, just be gratefull that we put up a decent show against them.

We dont seem to be getting the rub of the green at the mo, Cos this time, the same as last week, players seem to be getting goals of the season against us, there's not much you can do about them Specials.

Your easily pleased if you call losing 3-2 putting up a decent show! We were ahead twice and frankly when it was 2-2 we simply caved in.

Im so gutted but really proud of the lads. It says something that we're gutted getting beaten by the CHAMPIONS. Mourinho must have had a word in the refs at half time because he gave everything to that shite in the second half. Lescott, Arteta, Davies and Vic were immense. If Vic keeps playing like that I will happily admit that I was wrong about him.

Your easily pleased if you call losing 3-2 putting up a decent show! We were ahead twice and frankly when it was 2-2 we simply caved in.

did you watch the game?

we didn't really give it away, we were beaten by brilliant goals. yes when they hit their stride they out played us at times and therefor in lampards case created a chance to get a cracking shot in but drogba's goal was a shot from nothing and no one can be blamed for such a long range effort. it wasn't even like he was given a lot of space to shape up for a big shot, he just brought it down and hit it on the turn.

I blame Moyes for this one, Chelski changed formation twice, and Moyes continued with a set up who flattered to deceive. Thought most of the lads today had a decent day at the office, the same can not be said for the boss.

rubbish. chelski can beat anyone when they turn up the pressure. the goals were brilliantly taken and would have beaten any keeper in the game.

but both lampard and drogba were allowed too much time and space to setup their shots. but that the quality you get for £20 million quid.

the game was literally handed to them by carsley. he had no need to handle the ball and it was a critical moment just after the start of the 2nd half, when you want to keep them out.

that was the turning point. it allowed them to recover their confidence and turn the game around.

I thought the turning point was Ozzie breaking down the left and was being manhandled all over the place, no foul given, ball was passed to the fat chav and he scored a cracker.

I believe we were beaten by the better team, but after the work put in by nearly everyone to come away with nowt is worrying. Considering we were playing 12 men the lads did well.

ATB

Mac

Where does the manager of Robben and Drogba get off saying...

After the Mourinho stood by his claim Johnson was guilty of going to ground too easily.

He said: "I think he (Johnson) is not fair and I think if the ref gives him a yellow at that moment for the rest of the game he doesn't do it."

Asked if he thought Johnson had dived, Mourinho replied: "I think he should be embarrassed. A great player but too much of that (diving)."

twit.

Was there as many empty seats as it looked like on TV Zed?.

ATB

Mac

There was after dogshits goal,

Chelsea didnt fill there allocation (big club m arse) but there were plenty of empty seats in the usual areas behind the posts

Fucking cockney cunts

Hero's every man left standing, we ran the champions to the wire and had them scared!

Unfortunatly the money shone through and after seeing the goals on TV we were guilty again of my pet hate not closing down quick enough. I'm happy with the team though and what a game young victor had, 6/10 for the fans we've gota do better we proved in 2004 we can make the difference.

Bring on Reading!

I thought in spells the atmosphere was back to the way it was.

Agree Zed there fans are still shit now, shit when they where shit and still shit now, there shit

And shevshncko shot was shit and so it Morinouho, hes shit,

The world is full of shits.

Absolutely gutted, upset and disappointed.

That said, I could not be any more proud of the blue boys tonight. They went out there with the right attitude and spirit and played Chelsea off the field.

Everton don't need to rely on bullying the referee, nor cheating and diving. Chelsea however, where rife.

Jose' Mourinho has a fricking cheek to say that AJ dived. I think that everybody who has eyesight will realise that AJ was a) pushed from behind, and 2) the keeper went in low meaning that to avoid injury to the GK or himself he had to go over him somehow. I am sure that whinging Mourinho would have moaned even more should his precious keeper have been hurt! AJ would have been a big bad man then!

I was also taken back by the actions of the officials today. Mourinho threw a massive hissy fit, running up and down the touchline shouting abuse at anybody close enough to hear him. He even jumped into the Everton technical area and started shouting at Moyes, who kinda shrugged Morinho him off as a w*nker (rightly too IMHO). However, none of the officials took any real action to discipline him, i.e. sending him off the touchline. What more does a manager have to do to be banished from the touchline.

I honestly think that Chelsea and Mourinho think they are about the laws of English football and that they can do what they want, when they want, and still expect to be paid homage. Is it that the officials are frightened to do anything towards Chelsea...lets face it, it was a push to give Everton the penalty, even though Victor was being manhandled bigtime!

I just hope that a retrospective panel takes some action against Mourinho as the referee didn't - but I won't hold my breath.

Also, what is this with Ballak - hitting the floor when Osman tackled him. Anybody would have thought he had just been hit by an intercity train. It's not as if Osman is a man mountain now is it.

Scoreline and Chelsea crying girls aside - I good days football nonetheless. I think Everton out played Chelsea for the best part of the fixture.

Well done blues - I just hope that they can keep the momentum of play and commitment into the new year and finish in a respectable league position.

:D

ye makalele did put a rugby tackle before chelsea got the ball in the the build up for the 2nd goal. nowt you can do about the 3 goals ballacks curled from outside the post to in, lampards just appeared out of nowhere and drogba's was just :o thats 3 goal of the season contenders against us now.

Mourinho saying Johnson dived, errr boularouhz shoves him its clearer than day it is!

i dont understand why these managers say things like this.

wenger: henry and pires and ljungburg in fact all of his team has dived and 'he didnt see it' and when AJ goes down 'it was a definate dive he goes down too easily'

mourinho: same but replace players with drogba and robben (although they are better now)

so my message is this. sort out your own house before having a go at us

Some game I thought. Cut n Thrust.

Welcome to "Mark Fuking Halsey's WWF Wrestling" where only 1 team may wrestle without penalty ( Well maybe 1 of 3).

1st goal - Howard I felt actually did 2 well. Had he been a second later it may well have been averted.

However, had he been 2 seconds late & it had just curled an inch further inside post, then we all would be calling him toss 4 that.

Poor Old Stars n Stripes didnt have MUCH FUKIN HOPE WITH THE OTHER 2.

Young Victor showed maturity way beyond my own @ 18yrs of age. Without a thought Ide have spread Lady Boy Ballacks nose across his face with the hard spot in the midlle of me forehead.

Upon the expectanct red card I woulda smacked Swarmy on me way down tunnel 2..>What a COCKHEAD .

Everyone had a go & we all like that. Spec Mentions pers: Lescott - Out of Poz, they tried to expose him..He held his ground & made some good decisons.

Stubbs - Vital touches , interceptions...did far more than it looked.

Arteta - 1st half there was only 1 world class MF running the show - Arspud.

Johnson - Toiled well

Davies - Did a cple of times turn over in vital pitch areas, however, credit where due & was 1 of his better performances, busy.

Big Vic - What an encouraging full début. His physical presence had espec Carvalho every time I head the ball I go down Im a celebrity you no get me out of here & that Dutch joke shitting.

I DIDNT THINK THE REF PROTECTED THE KID WELL EITHER - Rather protected the Pussy Supa Stars, he Took a bit of punishment but handled it well & gave a lil back.

As usual the breaks didnt go our way late, weve conceded some hellish freaky goals of late.

Only complaint perhaps someone should have been tighter on @ least Dogbar, I also felt Pip Neville had a quiter & less influencial day as he usually would.

Fukin got radio podcast replay on as typing this...LOl...& even a Chelsea fan has jusyt come on & said...Daylight robbery.

Shevchenko - Fuk me we whine about BEattie...LOL

Off topic but i really donth think Jose wanted Shevchenko at all,but his russian master did.

Unlucky today but as someone said money wins in the end.

Trouble is with chelsea they pretty much own the PL moneywise and its a brave man who goes against the grain ref wise,he'd be replaced by another yes man..before we start moaning about the chelsea way its about time for the FA to stand up to them and give refs clear giudance about the rules and frankly they should apply to doncaster as well chelsea but the reality is they wont,so as always the rich get richer and get away with it..not right but thats the way football is run.

In fairness there reserve team is better than about 16 clubs in the PL first team :blink:

Holy fucking shit Kalou was way offside before setting up Lampard's goal. I've said it before but there truly is no God...or at least if there is he ain't no Evertonian :angry: !

WHY ISN'T EVERYONE AS OUTRAGED ABOUT THIS AS I AM!!!!!!

It was brushed over "...they got away with that," on MOTD last night :angry: I'm speechless.

WHY ISN'T EVERYONE AS OUTRAGED ABOUT THIS AS I AM!!!!!!

It was brushed over "...they got away with that," on MOTD last night :angry: I'm speechless.

It's becoming run of the mill mike and there is a growing opinion that critisising the ref's is out of order. Refereeing is getting worse and the wankers at the FA protecting them is actually lowering the standard I fear te only way out of this mess is cameras but then on the other hand that wouldn have mada a bit of difference with this decision!

Whats the answer 4 linesmen?

For the reccord I'm not kicking up a fuss because I'm sick and tired of moaning, like not being in the champions league because of bad refing, 4 penalty decisions this term, the newcastle goal, the lampard goal................I'd be here all day if I let it bother me :(