IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports going roun in internet that Davies has had a medical at Fulham.

Be interesting to see if he plays today or not. Think that might be a clue as to if he will be here after the window closes along with Beattie Who I think will play today.

However DM has said he wants to take it serious and its a prem team so might put Victor back in

Alan Smith has come out and said he doesn't want to leave Man Utd and will fight for his place.

David Moyes is looking to steal a march on Fulham by signing both Oguchi Onyewu and Clint Dempsey.

I thought their deal for Dempsey was done apart from a work permit?

Edited by Romey 1878

Everton to sign the following

Reo Coker - 5m

Nugent - 2mil and davies

Scott Brown - 3m

Ive heard that Everton will sign joey barton on tuesday afternoon and will hold a press confrence at 5pm tuesday. also Everton have had a bid rejecterd for ashley young.

expect james beattie to leave within the next 2 weeks, newcastle and bolton lead the race for the fat bastard.

EFC

These transfers will definately happen in january, David Dunn will sign for Everton, on a pay as you play deal. Moyes will off load Beattie to Charlton in exchange for Andy Reid, he will also raid West Ham for Etherington and Carlton Cole!Moyes also likes the look of Luke Varney but isn't shore if he's ready for the step up!!!. C.Kecks!!

Everton will be meeting agent Will Sterling with a view to purchasing an international footballer currently playing in Belgium. It is beleived that the fee will be around £1.5million.

I just can't see any incoming newbies, I fear that once again we are going to deplete an already threadbare squad in a vague attempt to balance the books. I hate to say this folks, we are no longer the force we once were. To many of the younger members this will come as no surprise, but to seasoned sweats with a few lines and a bit of grey, this f*cking hurts like crap.

I am not demeaning younger Evertonians with these comments (God love you, times have been lean and you have stuck it out when lesser footie fans switch alligiance at the drop of a hat), but the more "spoiled" amongst us will be sitting head in hands wondering what has become of this once great football club.

The only answer I can offer is we need investment, and we need it now, none of this "but we are Everton, and we don't sell out" crap. Needs must when the devil drives.

ATB

Mac

Everton to sign the following

Reo Coker - 5m

Nugent - 2mil and davies

Scott Brown - 3m

Ive heard that Everton will sign joey barton on tuesday afternoon and will hold a press confrence at 5pm tuesday. also Everton have had a bid rejecterd for ashley young.

expect james beattie to leave within the next 2 weeks, newcastle and bolton lead the race for the fat bastard.

EFC

These transfers will definately happen in january, David Dunn will sign for Everton, on a pay as you play deal. Moyes will off load Beattie to Charlton in exchange for Andy Reid, he will also raid West Ham for Etherington and Carlton Cole!Moyes also likes the look of Luke Varney but isn't shore if he's ready for the step up!!!. C.Kecks!!

Everton will be meeting agent Will Sterling with a view to purchasing an international footballer currently playing in Belgium. It is beleived that the fee will be around £1.5million.

lmao i posted that in to see if it was all bullshit, i knew it was like but hahahahaha

DM has denied that Davies is off to Fulham and James Beattie has just brought a new car in the colours of Everton.

I honestly don't think that anyone will leave and anyone will join.

Going to have to sit and moan for the rest of the season about not having a squad big and good enough to cover for injuries.

DId anyone else read the interview by Stubbs on the Everton website about trasnfers in January. To me reaks of DM. Going on about not the best time to buy players as takes time to settle and prices go up, however he does expect some activity but not sure how much.

Just been reading on here about a Everton holding a press conference on Tuesday and who it might be.

Reading on the BBC site today it said Reo Coker has been given till Tuesday to sort out future. Maybe he will be heading to us? Would be a good signing I th B) ink?!

Lamborghini means Beattie expects Everton stay

tribalfooball.com - January 07, 2007

Everton striker James Beattie is confident of staying at Goodison Park - if his new Lamborghini Murcielago is anything to go by.

The People says the striker paid £190,000 for a Lamborghini Murcielago ... and had it resprayed Everton blue. But one team-mate quipped: "You should have got white paint cos you're off to Blackburn.

Lazy arse journalists, so, right we are supposed to believe that coincidentally you were at Bellfield and overheard this conversation. I know everyone is aware that this kinda thing is a silly contrivance used a lot by journalists but it isn't even funny. There is no pun there and Blackburn play in blue as well anyway, I know it was just used to fill up a tiny piece in a shitty paper but the thought that someone got paid for that :angry: