IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be honest here and say i hope he stays, But if an offer of £10m or more came in, i think the Club would be very tempted, and who could blame them. If i could Double my money in 6 months I'd go for it every time, cos after all its very good busines.

would like all those 4 mentioned on nsno, richardson is a decent winger, barton we all know what hes like and silvestre i think is a decent center back, and darren bent is a decent striker

Edited by Everton Lad

its amazing so far...either Everton are playing their cards very close to their chest, or the comments made early last week of no new players coming in are true. There has been very little media interest about rumours or possibilities for us...

:(

The problem is finding a replacement - I doubt 10m would be made available for transfers, so it's then back to square one (finding a quality centre back for a low price).

Davenport, Dawson, Anton Ferdinand, Upson, or our own Mark Hughes, theres plenty who could fill the Void.

And for far less than 10m. Players come and go but the Club goes on, Never thought they would sell Alan Ball. :blink:

Davenport, Dawson, Anton Ferdinand, Upson, or our own Mark Hughes, theres plenty who could fill the Void.

And for far less than 10m. Players come and go but the Club goes on, Never thought they would sell Alan Ball. :blink:

cant agree licker, they are all quality defenders, but i dont think any of them can match up to Lescott at the moment, and still undecided about Hughes