IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

Read some source wise Bs rumour we were getting Boa Morte over the break.

Been mooted before as ahs davies heading that way.

Could eventuate.

Not getting 2 hyped Re: much EFC Window action

Shit just realised the window is open now?

Yes?

Smell the Coffee.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton to sign luis boa morte aand papa bouba diop in jan simon davies the other way no idea of money involed possible undisclosed david moyes will only sell james beattie to newcaslte if they offer dyer in return i know not going to happen! come on you BLUES!!!

David Moyes is looking to strenghen his midfield and will try to bring in Joey Barton from Manchester City for 5.5 million. The midfielder is a life long evertonian and would welcome a chance to play for his boyhood club. I have also been informed that Moyes will try to sign Kevin Nolan aswel as Barton. Bolton would want James Beattie as part of the deal but Moyes would prefer to involve Simon Davies. Moyes will also try to sign a right back as this has been the Toffee's biggest problem this season because Tony Hibbert has been injured. Moyes will target Stuart Parnaby of Middlesborough. The defender is out of contract in the summer and will be availible for 500k. Expect Everton to make the loan signing of Tim Howard a permanant one.

Everton, Tottenham and West Ham are all in the race for Scotland skipper Barry Ferguson from Rangers. He has been stripped of his Rangers captaincy and transfer listed. Birmingham are also after him.

I think The blues should look no further than former Rangers Captain Barry Ferguson. With his fall out with Paul le Guen we could get him at a snip.

Dont you remember how utterly shite he was at Blackburn???

Here is a ittle bit of hope for you all, I went to City on new years day and one of the Huyton lads confirmed he had been partying with Joey Barton on new years eve (could be shite but he's generally a quiet lad and I wouldnt take him for a bullshitter). Joey has already been in talks with both Newcastle & Everton, Newcastle are offering £10,000 per week more in wages but Joey is adament he wants to sign for us and keeps telling his agent to fuck them off. Apparently from the horses mouth,

"I'll sign for Everton as soon as they put the papers in front of me"

Please let it be true B)

Everton to buy David Nugent for 5 Million.

Everton will sign Tim Howard permamently and will sign kevin nolan for a sawp with james beattie plus 1-2million he will also hope to sign iether robart earnshaw for 3million plus davies or david nugent for 4million and davies these are all true rumours and trust me i work at Goodison so we hear all the rumors first and if things go the way moyes wants his team should look like this . and btw he will not sign a right back as he is happy with neville playin there

Howard

lee/ neville Lesscott Yobo Valente

Arteta Cahill Nolan Osman

Johnson Nugent/ Earnshaw

Bench-Wright Stubbs Carsley Van der meyde Anichibie

Dont you remember how utterly shite he was at Blackburn???

Here is a ittle bit of hope for you all, I went to City on new years day and one of the Huyton lads confirmed he had been partying with Joey Barton on new years eve (could be shite but he's generally a quiet lad and I wouldnt take him for a bullshitter). Joey has already been in talks with both Newcastle & Everton, Newcastle are offering £10,000 per week more in wages but Joey is adament he wants to sign for us and keeps telling his agent to fuck them off. Apparently from the horses mouth,

"I'll sign for Everton as soon as they put the papers in front of me"

Please let it be true B)

Liam I could kiss you for that news mate (no i dont go the way of the Faddy)

Someone on Kipper posted that Barton had talks with us all New Years Eve

From Clubcall - we're after Scott Brown

http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=304566

And Ferguson

http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=304569

Rumour -

http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/rumours...p?0.view.1130.0

Edited by Romey 1878

^ yeh ... but 5 mil for nugent.... hes not even that good... and hes not exactlysettin the championship alight and hows he gonan fit in wwith our tactics? probably no like most other people we buy...its moyes fault... and 5 mil would be a massive waste of money IMO

^ yeh ... but 5 mil for nugent.... hes not even that good... and hes not exactlysettin the championship alight and hows he gonan fit in wwith our tactics? probably no like most other people we buy...its moyes fault... and 5 mil would be a massive waste of money IMO

Moyes wont buy Nugent Victor & JV have all the potential he has shown so we dont need 3 young guns in the squad plus JV is miles better IMO.

I'm sad to say the most likely striking option is gona be Earnie the ugly c*nt :(

Moyes wont buy Nugent Victor & JV have all the potential he has shown so we dont need 3 young guns in the squad plus JV is miles better IMO.

I'm sad to say the most likely striking option is gona be Earnie the ugly c*nt :(

Why do you reckon we're signing Earnshaw like? I havnt even seen a rumour about that

im agreeing with Craccer an awfull lot at the moment. you talkin a lot of sense mate!

i saw Earnshaw somewhere, but cant think where.

i really rated him when he was in the prem, his record was somethin daft like 13 goals in 19 games (dont quote me on that thou) yet West Brom hardly ever started him

Everton are about to put a offer of Lee Carsley plus cash in for Barry Ferguson of Rangers. Carsleys age plus lack of pace for the english Prem are a contributing factor to this transfer.

Everton will also look to foreign shores to land a right-back in the region of two million pounds this summer.

Everton news

(possibls ins)

Barry Ferguson - loan till end of season

Kevin Nolan - 5 mil plus davies

Luke Young - 2.5 mil

David Nugent - sawp for beattie plus 1mil

(outs)

Beattie - either Preston sawp for Nugent, Black burn, Bolton( could turn into a swap for Nolan), Charlton, Middlesburough or west ham swap for reo coker.

Simon Davies - Shef utd, Watford or blackburn

Nakamura is on his way out of Celtic and heading to England. Everton lead the chase with a £5m offer but face competition from Newcastle who could offer £7m

Everton fans, expext s.davies 2 go to fulham 4 2.5 mil.beattie 2 newcastle or blackburn 4 2mil and Everton to spend some of that money on barry ferguson from rangers and kevin nolan from bolton and try to get rid of richard wright to a championship club for about 400-700k

Everton to make moves for Alan Smith (Loan), Barry Ferguson (Loan), Dave Nugent (£3.5m) and Stuart Parnaby (£600k). with James Beattie (to Newcastle £5m) to leave. Simon Davies to be given till the end of the season to prove his worth, if he fails to impress he will be shipped to Fulham for £2.8m

Dont we just like the transfer window when it opens again.

We going to have nearly a new squad soon with all the players that are linked.

Still don't think that we will sign anyone to be honest.

But would like to think that I am wrong

Everton are about to put a offer of Lee Carsley plus cash in for Barry Ferguson of Rangers. Carsleys age plus lack of pace for the english Prem are a contributing factor to this transfer.

Everton will also look to foreign shores to land a right-back in the region of two million pounds this summer.

Everton news

(possibls ins)

Barry Ferguson - loan till end of season

Kevin Nolan - 5 mil plus davies

Luke Young - 2.5 mil

David Nugent - sawp for beattie plus 1mil

(outs)

Beattie - either Preston sawp for Nugent, Black burn, Bolton( could turn into a swap for Nolan), Charlton, Middlesburough or west ham swap for reo coker.

Simon Davies - Shef utd, Watford or blackburn

Nakamura is on his way out of Celtic and heading to England. Everton lead the chase with a £5m offer but face competition from Newcastle who could offer £7m

Everton fans, expext s.davies 2 go to fulham 4 2.5 mil.beattie 2 newcastle or blackburn 4 2mil and Everton to spend some of that money on barry ferguson from rangers and kevin nolan from bolton and try to get rid of richard wright to a championship club for about 400-700k

Everton to make moves for Alan Smith (Loan), Barry Ferguson (Loan), Dave Nugent (£3.5m) and Stuart Parnaby (£600k). with James Beattie (to Newcastle £5m) to leave. Simon Davies to be given till the end of the season to prove his worth, if he fails to impress he will be shipped to Fulham for £2.8m

How many times can you contradict yourself in one post!!!

And where's all that money coming from?

The ray of light you've posted though is twice you've said Davies and Beattie will be on their way out. I don't think you'll get many arguements here but we need to replace them with someone otherwise we'll have a think squad for the run in.

Didnt Moyesy say about 3 weeks ago he didn't foresee any transfer action at all!?