IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has happend before, Louis will vouch...I once posted a piece abpout Craig Moore & an interview on Australian televison that Everton got mentioned as a poss destination for the player. ( A cple seasons back).

No Good, The Scum, Mirror, Sky etc all ripped it off from here & didnt even bother Paraplaging...Just copy n paste word 4 word.

We had a good ole chukcle.

" things.

One Ferguson has said that Smith is going nowhere.

Also DM has come out today and said that he will not be buying anyine in the window

A few weeks ago he said he would now he saying we won't as the players he wants (most prob Smith) are not there at the moment.

Going to be a long hard second half of the season.

We have seen what happens when we are missing a few of out key players (Portsmouth)

Last summer I took a great deal of pleasure from wearing my latest home shirt, turning all the lights on in the house, opening all the windows and doors and actively encouraging and inviting 'flying couches' into the house. Once I had a good amount, I would close the door and windows and kill those dragon-flies!

Seriously, I think that Crouch is dross. He is so ungainly and inaccurate. He hits and hopes. I hear this argument about him holding the play up well, but each and every game I have seen were he has played, I have not seen this. He tends to loose possession more than he keeps it. His distribution is as good as his looks!

Freak!

;)

See what you're saying Steve, but when he is injured or suspended we place too much importance on his return. Spuddy is a quality player, but I don't think he as important as some make out. Fletcher has a tendency to put himself about in a way Mikky can't or won't.

ATB

Mac

from the mirror David moyes will move for Kevin Davies after christmas - leaving the way open for james beatties exit from Everton

dont know what to think about this one really but im leening towards it beeing a good move

Edited by Nitrix