IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mirror today beattie to blackburn for 2.5 ..... 2. fuckin 5 .... i dnt think we shud accept any lower than 3-3.5

also in mirror ... fulham want davies for a figure of 2m whether we want boa morte in a swap or not ....

and swp will be available for loan which should trigger interest from us, man city, west ham etc the usual suspects

Edited by CraccerC

mirror today beattie to blackburn for 2.5

If we get 2.5 million for him it will be a miracle and i'd bite anyones hand off who offered that sort of money , i know its a big loss but he just isnt gonna do it for us .

As for Salif Diao i would rather smeer my knob in honey and shove it in a bee hive . :o

David Moyes is keen to bring Alan Smith to Goodison Park - and will offload James Beattie to help fund the deal

Beattie is wanted by his former club Blackburn Rovers and the proceeds of a sale will go towards a bid for fellow England internatioal Smith.

The former Leeds man is back to full fitness following a serious injury and recently turned down a loan move to the Championship.

A permanent move may tempt both him and Manchester United however, especially after the loan capture of Henrik Larsson.

Get rid of Beatts by all means but not to replace with Smith, would rather get another MidFielder.

Would also be a bit of a blow for Victor, cos i think we must keep playing him, He has stood the test against Chelsea, so he's earned the right to play more regularly.

In my opinion he was already ahead of Beatts in the pecking order anyway, and we have McFad and Vaughan who can cover any Emergency. Cahill also likes getting up there.

Dont fancy Smith since the bad Legbreak.

Edited by Licker

Jeez........... I hope its only a loan deal, he's not the same player since the broken leg, and deffo not worth the money they're talking about.

Much rather have Barton or Nolan for that amount of money.

I agree with Licker totally on this one. Smith has never been that good in the first place, but now he's worse.

Lets not forget this is all speculation, even if it is on the offical Man ure site

Official sites these days are as bad as the papers, they "QUOTE" what has been reported, as Evertonfc.com did over reo coker

LOAD of SHITE IMO

Everton! will sign joey barton for a fee of 4m plus lee carsley and will also sign david nugent from preston for 5m andy van der meyde and beattie will not be leaving un less an offer of 6m of above comes in for beattie or a offer of 3m comes in for van der meyde moyes is also hopin to land luke young for 3.5m and possibly van der meyde all this is true as i work at Goodison an hear many rumours about the club everyday and these have been going around for a while now so expect some new faces at Everton this christmas!!

Everton! will sign joey barton for a fee of 4m plus lee carsley and will also sign david nugent from preston for 5m andy van der meyde and beattie will not be leaving un less an offer of 6m of above comes in for beattie or a offer of 3m comes in for van der meyde moyes is also hopin to land luke young for 3.5m and possibly van der meyde all this is true as i work at Goodison an hear many rumours about the club everyday and these have been going around for a while now so expect some new faces at Everton this christmas!!

Is that from that dodgy rumours site

with exception to the young bit, thats the worst most stupid rumour i have ever heard ...

not that its from you or anythin mark, i know youre just the messenger