IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was mulling things over in the shower just then (dont get excited!) and was toying with the notion (figuratively not literally) of the possibility of trying to go for park on loan over january? the guy has got pace and stamina up the yin yang, defenders never really know what to do with him and personally i reckon hes a nearer complete version of mcfadden, could have him smacking up the left wing like a bat out of hell! the only stumbling point would be that hes just come back from injury but that could work in our favour as ferguson could let him go to get his match fitness up, anyone else agree or am i just spouting?

We'd all like to think that we could sell a player & get a better one, but that seldom works out in practice, mainly because you've got to get some other team to pick up your discards while you pick up better players!

Logically, it won't happen, because the market runs out of cheaper, better players too quickly.

Let's face it, Davies is a squad player as he was at Spurs. Every club has them - HAS to have them. The difference is that the big 3's squad players are better than most other teams TOP players.

He's a better option than Lie Tie & Kilbane were for instance & if we sell Davies for another just to get rid of him we may find ourselves out of the pan into the fire!

Moyes wanted him once, so why not? Blackburn was a disaster for him. Why was he stripped of captaincy?

I've just read about it on the BBC.. the armband has now been given to former Walter Smith target Gavin Rae who hasn't played for two years. How weird is that?