Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EFC news.

Ins-

Scott Brown - Hibs - 2m

Barry Ferguson - Rangers - loan (end of season)

David Nugent - Preston - 5m

Kevin Nolan - Bolton - 2m and Beattie

Nigel Reo Coker - West Ham - sawp for beattie plus 1m

(Kevin Nolan or Nigel Reo Coker will only be possible transfers if Everton don't manage to land Barry Ferguson)

Alan Smith - Man Utd - Loan (till end or season)

outs-

Beattie - Bolton or West Ham sawp for Nolan or Reo Coker

Davies - Fulham - 2.8m

Wright - any Championship club that will pay 700k - 800k

My mate woeks 4 Everton and he said that Everton will be signing scott brown from hibs 4 a cut price of just 1.5 million

I have heard a very strong rumour that James Beattie will leave Everton in January for around £3million as his weight and sluggishness continues to frustrate all at Goodison. I expect Moyes to make a bid for Nathan Ellington of West Brom, he is a long admirer of the striker and hopes to land a player who snubbed his advances in preference of West Brom last year.

Everton may become active in this window with shef utd having a 6million bid knocked back for dave nugent Everton could come in with a 6million bid plus james vaughan on loan also Everton are one of the three clubs knocked back by watford for flying winger ashley young Everton will offer 3.5million and simon davies to temp adie boothroyd

Have just read that.

Have to agree no wa would we sell for £7m after paying £5M for him, wouldn't make good sence as you couldn't get as good as replacement for him for £7M in.

As you mentioned is Micah Richards is being banded around at £18M - I would also have Lesscot in that £15-£20M bracket. (Although, think both would be over priced at that sort of Money).

If we got a £15M+ offer for him, I think we would seroiusely have to consider selling him though. As much as I like Lesscot , that sort of money would go a long way to buying - 2 or 3 very decent players.

But fortunately, I think the club are currently in the position where they don't HAVE to sell him.

dunno about it being good news...the only reason i wudda sold davies to fulham was for a boa morte swap...no point selling him if we cant get someone we need.... if we sell him and dont sign some1 we all know tht money will have disappeared come summer

i might be tempted in a swap deal with rosenior though

Edited by CraccerC

dunno about it being good news...the only reason i wudda sold davies to fulham was for a boa morte swap...no point selling him if we cant get someone we need.... if we sell him and dont sign some1 we all know tht money will have disappeared come summer

i might be tempted in a swap deal with rosenior though

RUBBISH!!! <_<

i think hes quality and would provide cover for hibbo....could even start at left back.... am a big fan of his

reason i mentioned him aswell i heard some1 was gonna bid 2 million for him, and that fulham would perhaps agree to that... with davies being valued at 2.5ish.... maybe get some cash and buy someone from lower divisions

Edited by CraccerC

A few weeks back he was also linked with a move for 10 mill to spurs. we wont well after spending 5 mill on him. and i doubt he would want to move at the mo anyway. he would be ruined in madrid

No way! Without doubt one of our most consistent performers this season, and well worth the money we paid. If the lad keeps playing the way he is, it won't be long before he gets international recognition, which is what he deserves.

I agree though that a £15+million bid would certainly make the board think, but I hope they tell Real to go and buy another european prima donna and leave Big Joleon alone!

£7million is a disgrace. I dont want to let him go at any price. I mean even if we got top dollar for him, eg £15million-£20million can you honestly say we are a club that another £15million-£20million defender would want to come here. Also there is not a chance in hell Moyes would have more than £8million of that to spend, and that wouldnt go far in todays market.

Hibbert is one of those players who makes too many rash challenges. On the whole he is a decent defender, not the best, but he hasnt got much else about him.

If it is true that we have been tracking Boa Morte for a long time then it shows a distinct lack of ambition that we have let him move to a relegation candidate. Also the article on the official site from Hibbo saying the injured players coming back are like new players just screams to me that there will be no new signings in January. If that is the case then Moyes needs to take a good hard look at himself if he is happy with the squad we have.

From todays Echo:

THE opening of the transfer window is always guaranteed to spark a number of weird and wonderful tales created to go alongside the genuine deals.

For every one that has a grain of truth, there will be those that are the figments of someone's overactive imagination and - more often than not - will be found circulating at tremendous speed through cyberspace.

One such rumour that emerged recently of which Evertonians may or may not be aware, involved Real Madrid making Joleon Lescott a prime target.

When told the story, David Moyes simply smiled and shook his head in disbelief.

Just to ease any anxieties, there is more chance of David Beckham coming to Goodison Park in the next few weeks than Lescott heading to the Santiago Bernabeu.

Also he always comes out with some crap about wanting to get a few more players in who will not necissarily be first teamers but will be squad players just to boost our numbers. But he never does and then around this time of year he starts whining about us having one of the smallest squads in the premiership.

dont believe they hype, doubt lescott will go, not for £7mil anyway, an offer of £15mil i think should still be rejected, i dont care if its twice as much as we paided for him he's been an excellent signing and we should not be a club who sells its top players.

FUCK OFF REAL! :angry: