IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have just said some shite on the radio about tiny going to west ham for £8m, i hope not this could spell the end.

Fuck no, although W ham are splashing the cash at the mo

Millions of roumers this week though

Real Zaragoza to test Everton resolve over Arteta

tribalfooball.com - January 23, 2007

Real Zaragoza are ready to test Everton's resolve over midfielder Mikel Arteta.

Zaragoza's board are putting aside major funds to splash out on a star midfielder this season and Arteta, along with Osasuna's Raul Garcia, top their shopping list.

The Primera Liga club are keen to buy Spanish and believe an offer of £6 million will be enough to land ex-Barcelona trainee Arteta.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Double that and I still wouldn't be interested :angry:

Surely this should go in a section other than the rumors section since if we are already in the rumors section we don't need to be told :)

coz things have had 2 be moved from other sections.

& some get a stiffy @ any rumour & go on a posting spree with little thought or care, Whilst others simply dont no :)

where did that come from mark? hope its true, and someone tell wyness that easyjet fly there and back often enough so stop fucking around!

It's just what's going round mate, sounds true with the amount of people that I've heard it from

they have just said some shite on the radio about tiny going to west ham for £8m, i hope not this could spell the end.

West Ham can just go and fuck themselves, Tim doesnt want to go back to the Championship

Something tells me that this Fernandes deal is not going to come off.

Update on Everton website is still the same.

Has anyone else noticed at the bottom of that article that it says when ANY deals are confirmed.

Are they just on about Davies and Fernandes or is other deals?

Everton will call a press conference on Monday 29.01.07, to parade the signings of two new players. The first signing will be Manuel Fernandes and the second signing is none other than Juan Roman Riquelme. The Argentinian midfielder is currently unhappy and will sign for around £5 million.

Due to recent injury to AJ, Moyes has realised how heavily the Toffees rely on him up front with his pace and work rate, he is unlikely to put his faith in Big Vic just yet to lead the line alone so expect a move for Alan Smith or Lomano Lua Lua on loan for rest of season.

Although the injury to AJ isn't as serious as first feared Moyes realises we'r desperatley short of cover up top, especially with Beattie doing fk all all season

The lad who mentioned Robbie Keane, I can only hope your right but I very much doubt it as Jol rates him above Defoe and after Defoes outburst expect to see him leave in summer to one of "big four"

Also expect Everton to complete loan signing of Manuel Fernandes on tue/ weds with view to sign in summer and Davies departing to Fulham for near on 3mil?

Celtic have lodged a bid for James Beattie and if Everton accept, particularly with the absence of Andy Johnson for a good few weeks - David Moyes will pounce for David Nugent from Preston with a bid of around £5 million + Richard Wright.

If this bid fails and he has to move away from signing Nugent, expect him to make a move for Kevin Davies - despite the contract extention or perhaps even Robbie Keane.

Everton rumours

we have completed the signing of manuel fernandes on loan for six months.

Nigle reo Coker is having talks with Everton as is James Beattie with Celtic an Blackburn but they are unlikely to go through with the injury to Andy Johnson .

Cahill to man udt to replace scholes