IGNORED

Watford

aaron

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with Stevo.

I win at any cost the only problem with that is I can't see it.

Who wants the win more??? Watford trying to survive the drop or Everton trying to get into Euorpe.

We know where we stand with having 6 defenders on the pitch at the end of last game.

If Aj is ruled out we have no chance.

2 v 0 lose with 1 of our players being sent off.

There is no Victor as he is now banned for 5 yellows

we need to win this (and i think we will)

but what we need the most is a really good performance. Not just a few good moments and a 1-0 score line. we really need to instil some confidence and belief in the squad. we need to attack attack attack. we have a relatively sloid back line who can cope with a few attacks, but they can be expected to surive if we simply sit back on a 1-0 lead. we need goals, we need passion, we need belife.

""1-2, Beatts with a penalty and then arteta,""

Beattie wont be in the team. ;)

Better fucking not be, don't care how hard he works he's plainly just not up to the job any more...he very rarely was come to that. He's had every chance but should get no more IMO.

i'd plump for (if johnson is fit...)

---------Howard---------

Hibbert Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Osman Neville Fernandes Arteta

-----------Cahill----------------

-----------Johnson-------------

if not id try something alittle more adventurous.... fuck it.

-------------Howard-----------

Hibbert Yobo Lescott Neville

Osman Fernades Cahill Arteta

-----Vaughn----Victor-------

AN EVERTON XI WHICH MIGHT WIN THE GAME WUD BE:

------------------ARTETA---------------

---ARTETA---ARTETA---ARTETA---ARTETA---

---ARTETA---ARTETA---ARTETA---ARTETA--

------------ARTETA-----ARTETA------------

BUT I'LL JUST HAVE TO SETTLE FOR THIS TEAM

------------------HOWARD---------------

---NEVILLE---YOBO---STUBBS---LESCOTT---

---ARTETA---FERNANDES---CAHILL---VDM--

------------JOHNSON-----BEATTIE------------

AM GOING FOR 1-0 TO EVERTON- OF COURCE A MIKEL ARTETA (SCRAPPY GOAL)

If we can't beat Watford on the road we don't deserve to be in Europe next year

What kind of a logic is that?

I mean, if you go on to beat Chelsea or Man United later, will it mean that you deserve a UEFA Cup spot?

Dont get me wrong, you should be beating Watford and anything less than 3 points wouldnt be right, but still..that is exactly why a season is 38 games long. You might lose points at Watford, but you might gain some unexpected ones against some other teams. The best 6 over the course of the season go through.

Just my opinion, like.

Edited by xavier

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Arteta Fernandes Carsley Osman (Vdm if fit )

Cahill

Johnson

Another shite performance from neville on wednesday, the only thing he done was 2 good tackles + a few clearances in the hole game and was fault for leaving Jenas in there goal. not to mention how many wasted long balls he hits, when he first joined us i didnt mind him it must be when he plays centermid but at his favoured position rightback he is shite! Stubbsey captain and i say 2-0 to us Cahill First scorer.

COYBS!!

Edited by Blue4Ever

Theres no way he's going to leave Neville out and put VDM in :blink: you must be joking. Watford are going to be at us like bull terriers fighting for their premier existence, so we need to pack the midfield with hard grafters, i would'nt give VDM a job as a tea lady.

howard...neville...yobo...stubbs...lescot...

osman...cahill...carsley...fernandes... arteta...

johnson. 4-5-1.

What kind of a logic is that?

I mean, if you go on to beat Chelsea or Man United later, will it mean that you deserve a UEFA Cup spot?

Dont get me wrong, you should be beating Watford and anything less than 3 points wouldnt be right, but still..that is exactly why a season is 38 games long. You might lose points at Watford, but you might gain some unexpected ones against some other teams. The best 6 over the course of the season go through.

Just my opinion, like.

I totally understand your point about it being a 38 game season and agree. Through out any season you drop points against teams you should beat and gain points against other good teams. My point has to do with the situation we are in right now. We are at position were we can make a run for Europe. After coming off a tough loss it is critical to gain 3 points this weekend. It almost is a must win.The players know how important the game is and should be prepared. If they aren't there is something wrong. Thats just my opinion. Who knows we could drop points to Watford and pick up points against Chelsea, Man Utd and or Arsenal. If that happened we would deserve to be in Europe but that is highly unlikely.

Theres no way he's going to leave Neville out and put VDM in :blink: you must be joking. Watford are going to be at us like bull terriers fighting for their premier existence, so we need to pack the midfield with hard grafters, i would'nt give VDM a job as a tea lady.

howard...neville...yobo...stubbs...lescot...

osman...cahill...carsley...fernandes... arteta...

johnson. 4-5-1.

thank god someone has finaly got it spot on. even now in the final push of season people think carsly is going to be droped when he s the fist name on the sheet ths season. great realistic line up.

This 1 is on @ a real ugly time my end..Transmission begins 3.10 am.

Plaese make it worth my while, Pleeeeeze :)

Bl**dy daylight saving... it's on at 4:10am here in Melbourne. We 'should' win, but seeing that they're at the bottom, at home and are desperate, they'll put up a fight... 2-1 to us tho... with Osman and Fernandes scoring.

Bl**dy daylight saving... it's on at 4:10am here in Melbourne. We 'should' win, but seeing that they're at the bottom, at home and are desperate, they'll put up a fight... 2-1 to us tho... with Osman and Fernandes scoring.
I feel lucky that it is on at 9:10 am here :)

This is the team I think Moyes would like to play against Watford:-

HOWARD

HIBBERT YOBO STUBBS LESCOTT

BOYLE NEVILLE NAYSMITH PISTONE VALENTE

CARSLEY

I hear the squad have concentrated on kicking the ball as hard and as high as possible during training this week and Moyes has explained to his players that he will fine anyone who crosses the half way line or attempts to pass the ball on the ground.

""!it could turn out to be a good weekend for the blues!""

If they'd have beaten spurs it could have been a better one, why do we always look for other teams to lose, instead of winning games and doing it for ourselves.

PS............ it could turn out to be a fookin bad weekend. :huh: