IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Can't remember which thread we were talking about the Amercian version of 'Only fools and horses' but they've casted someone for Derek 'Del Boy' Trotter....

http://tv.uk.msn.com...a7fd6a7&_nwpt=1

To be honest, he could do a good job...slimey, womaniser who could sell the leg off a donley or on the other hand, his youthfulness and energy may not be best suited for portrying our favourite scammer?

Add to that, the person who i reckon could be a good Rodney? Ethan Suplee, Randell from 'My name is Earl'?

Edited by tenaciousj

Add to that, the person who i reckon could be a good Rodney? Ethan Suplee, Randell from 'My name is Earl'?

Randysmile.png ,

He's a seriously good actor (American History X springs to mind); too good for this bollocks imo.

I watched "The Bleak Old Shop of Stuff" on the iplayer last night....quite funny at times but a bit too aware of its own cleverness I think.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...y_Investigates/

Just watched this, quite scarey if im honest

Ergh! Stacey Dooley, I can't watch/listen to her. She done a documentary-ish show on Thailand and just comes across as self centred in her bid to highlight the working/living conditions. Her attempt at empathising was so pitiful, to the point the show should have been called 'These people don't have it very nice, but, Oh look at me, I've give it a go :).'

Can't remember which thread we were talking about the Amercian version of 'Only fools and horses' but they've casted someone for Derek 'Del Boy' Trotter....

http://tv.uk.msn.com...a7fd6a7&_nwpt=1

To be honest, he could do a good job...slimey, womaniser who could sell the leg off a donley or on the other hand, his youthfulness and energy may not be best suited for portrying our favourite scammer?

T'was me http://www.toffeetal...s/page__st__680

I suggested/moaned they'd probs change Rodney to a Randy coincidentally

Edited by pete0

I watched OFAH when it was on once or twice, but I couldn't always understand the accents or South London slang they used, a bit confusing for someone from Maryland

A US version could be interesting but the series is Intransigently British, they should never try and do a variation in another country, it's like doing a remake of Dynasty in New Cross or something, it would never work

Ergh! Stacey Dooley, I can't watch/listen to her. She done a documentary-ish show on Thailand and just comes across as self centred in her bid to highlight the working/living conditions. Her attempt at empathising was so pitiful, to the point the show should have been called 'These people don't have it very nice, but, Oh look at me, I've give it a go smile.png.'

yeah lol Miss Dooley was kinda annoying at times lol

Randysmile.png ,

He's a seriously good actor (American History X springs to mind); too good for this bollocks imo.

I watched "The Bleak Old Shop of Stuff" on the iplayer last night....quite funny at times but a bit too aware of its own cleverness I think.

Randall "Randy" Dew Hickey - Tencaciousj? = winner! :D

Im not watching this but desperatly trying to find it and can't, its called 'Orange Sunshine' it's a documentary about the Brotherhood Of Eternal Love back in the 60's, the docu was made in 2007, but i cannot find it anywhere, i have the book that goes along with the docu, but no film as yet, if anyone is good at finding obscure things online or knows a good place to look please tell me because i can't find this anywhere and i really want to see it

thanks

Just watching "Knuckle" a 12 year documentary about Irish bare knuckle fighting, and a feud between 2 clans, it's quite insane really.

THats a long documentary, how old were you when you started it? I though Lord Of The Rings was long...:unsure:

The new Avengers trailer...messy pants stuff.

TOy Story 3 Mike, is class :) and Megamind is a lot better than its reception deserved.

THats a long documentary, how old were you when you started it? I though Lord Of The Rings was long...unsure.png

The new Avengers trailer...messy pants stuff.

TOy Story 3 Mike, is class smile.png and Megamind is a lot better than its reception deserved.

haha, yeah i realised i have seen some of the fights on it from youtube, the funniest thing is about it, is apart from one guy, they are all shit fighters and if you put them in a ring even with an amateur they would get a pasting, let alone in the ring with one of these cage fighters that are everywhere these days.

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.

I can't remember if I've seen the second Madagascar but the first one was quality. One of the better animations if I remember rightly!

At the moment I'm watching Avatar (not seen it for months) on Blu Ray. All I can say is; quality.