IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I saw Sharp recently and that horrible Fun House hair has gone and I hardly recognized him, still a bit of a chump though

There above is one reason why I wouldn't watch Buzzcocks anymore, fuck me, Jedward and Ross dry.png I'd be smashing up the TV set with a sledgehammer if either of those annoying pricks were featured at all. I think the series has got worse with people like these since 10 years ago

Here is the episode I was refering to earlier -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL4YQ47Adlk

I saw Sharp recently and that horrible Fun House hair has gone and I hardly recognized him, still a bit of a chump though

There above is one reason why I wouldn't watch Buzzcocks anymore, fuck me, Jedward and Ross dry.png I'd be smashing up the TV set with a sledgehammer if either of those annoying pricks were featured at all. I think the series has got worse with people like these since 10 years ago

Here is the episode I was refering to earlier -

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UL4YQ47Adlk

The clip i linked is Lamarr telling Ross to shut the fuck up

I think I've seen it actually, it was screened before the last one about 1998 or thereabouts

I wouldn't tell Ross to keep quiet, I'd simply take a flamethrower to him and some sharp instruments

The worst thing about it is, the man actually things he's amusing, I'd give him something to wipe that smirk of his stupid face dry.png

I think I've seen it actually, it was screened before the last one about 1998 or thereabouts

I wouldn't tell Ross to keep quiet, I'd simply take a flamethrower to him and some sharp instruments

The worst thing about it is, the man actually things he's amusing, I'd give him something to wipe that smirk of his stupid face dry.png

Likewise, really cant stand him. I cant believe he's managed to make millions considering he lacks any form of talent same with the fat one on the radio. Feck knows who runs the bbc

I know i used to like him at first until he used the platform of his show to get his mates on and talk about himself. Mark Larmarr was amazing on buzzcocks. That curly haired lad was really good too, it surprised me cos i hated him before he did the show. I have been watching the Dustin Hoffman series called Luck at the minute. I;m hanging in their at the moment, its good but not great. Its no boardwalk empire anyway

I know i used to like him at first until he used the platform of his show to get his mates on and talk about himself. Mark Larmarr was amazing on buzzcocks. That curly haired lad was really good too, it surprised me cos i hated him before he did the show. I have been watching the Dustin Hoffman series called Luck at the minute. I;m hanging in their at the moment, its good but not great. Its no boardwalk empire anyway

I think I heard it won't be getting another series. Luck I mean.

Simon Amstell, he was alot better than I thought he would be aswell, he was fired from t4 after spending a whole interview with Busted/McFly asking them qustions then just answering them himself before they could get a word in, following a complaint from a viewer that he talks about him self too much. Not quite as good as Lamarr but the next best, anyone other than Tim Westwood and it's a good show.

Hope that link is ok to post? It's a good site if anyone wants to watch or catch up on most series and so on...

One of the links is Divx and the other just flash if you use the Divx one Marco set it to save to computer and once it's streamed it will auto save to your comp bud for future viewing

Just finished watching The Grey with my Mum and Dad which features Liam Neeson (one of my favourite actors) which meant that I've been wanting to see if ever since it came out in the cinema. The story takes place in the snowy depths of Alaska and is based around a few oil rig workers attempting to survive when their plane crashes and burns whilst making a journey home. Alaska, as I'm sure you know is home to vicious wolves and it's these wolves that attack the group of men throughout the whole of the film and threaten their chances of ever making it home.

It kept me entertaining and made me realise how much I'd shit myself if I was put in Liam's character's shoes. I recommend you all give it a watch...

Running time: 1 hour 57 minutes

Zoo's Rating: 8.0/10

Didn't realise they only became extinct about 4,000 years ago

Indeed, it was during the Holocene era when they became extinct if I can remember rightly (which took place 4,500 years ago) and the Wooly Mammoth was the last of the genus (Mammuthus) to survive.

Read about the Mammoth "yuka" earlier I'll have to watch very interesting..

Started watching Game of Thrones Myself last night and so far so good seems like a cracking series, also watched Wrath of the Titans the other day which was good but expected more nearer the end..say no more but it's worth a watch.