IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I did....it was implied though rather than explicit.

Maybe I'm more in touch with my feminine sidecool.png .

i thought you were "offended" by them making a straight character gay rather than the fact that they showed two men kissing. thought you were more openminded than that Mike :) ..

i thought you were "offended" by them making a straight character gay rather than the fact that they showed two men kissing. thought you were more openminded than that Mike smile.png ..

The original comment was a bit tongue in cheek (possibly not the right phrase to userofl.gif ), it was actually a scene that was relevant to the storyline.

Certainly wasn't offended by it, bit uncomfortable maybe but that's my problem....be a bit hypocritical to accept all the naked women as "necessary to the plot" (which of course they aretongue.png ) and then kick off when they show a hairy arse or twowink.png .

Bit annoyed by that Alcatraz tonight.

Bomb disposal guy was always going to die from the moment he appeared on-screen....but why, when the mine at the end wasn't going to hurt anyone, did he need to stay with it to disarm it? Just get behind the blast wall with everyone else and let it go off ffs!

Didn't make sense.

Bomb disposal guy was always going to die from the moment he appeared on-screen....but why, when the mine at the end wasn't going to hurt anyone, did he need to stay with it to disarm it? Just get behind the blast wall with everyone else and let it go off ffs!

Didn't make sense.

I don't watch it until Monday... :(.

Has anyone seen 'Louis' it's by comedian Louis C.K , it rates #1 on Times' best series 2011. I started watching the first series yesterday and I've seen 3 episodes and I just don't get it. They're half an hour long and they're totally unconnected to each other, there's no real narrative to any of them. It's just like a semi-funny skit.

Does it get better, or is this it, and I'm just not getting it!?!

Didn't make sense.

Alcatraz good? I've heard mixed reviews.

Alcatraz good? I've heard mixed reviews.

It's OK...nothing special but watchable.

They work out the cases far too easily though imo; as in...

"His name was George and he was a twenty-six year old arsonist."

"That means he'll be at 435 West Uptown Street at 4.17 on Thursday morning!"huh.png

Can't seem to get to sleep, so think I may tune in to Match of the Day if it's still on, a couple of dull 0-0 scores, largely trivial games and boring, monotone, expressionless, banal fucks should work nicely.

If that's doesn't work, nothing will.

At least we won't be featured last this night anyway. Granite faces can put on what they want so long as I get a snooze out of it..

The anecdote about the sky in the Titanic film in the Degrasse video had me laughing.

Has anybody seen the Hunger Games?

That got me too, the response of "its grossed 1.3billion (along those lines) and you're worried about the sky?" was funny from Cameron. But then the conclusion of him editing the sky aha laugh.png

Saw the Hunger Games, it was good, entertaining enough. Violence was poor (as in a lack of), wished it was more graphic...its not a touch on Battle Royale though and that's one of my favourite films and books ever so it was never going to win smile.png

I liked Lenny Kravitz in it, he was good (suprising)

Edited by tenaciousj

Guest Nikica

Started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix about three weeks ago, and have now nearly finished season three.

Incredible show, I had always meant to get round to watching it but never managed it. It really is as good as many people have claimed.

Apparently season 4 scored an immense 96%(!) on Metacritic, so I am looking forward to watching that also. After I am up to date with Breaking Bad I plan to go through all five seasons of what many consider the greatest TV show of all time - The Wire.

Edited by Nikica

Last thing I watched was Strike it Rich about an hour ago, old re-runs on the awful Challenge TV station, I remember the original series from the 1980s but these are the most recent ones before it went off air about 1998.

Barrymore is genuinely amusing, he reminds me of Norman Wisdom sometimes, both South Londoners of course and they had a gift for audience mayhem. You only have to answer about three questions to get to the end question, and a good 20 minutes is spent where Barrymore interrogates the contestants, but that's the most fun part.

I did have a good Barrymore joke but don't think it's appropriate, despite the late hour.