IGNORED

Kieran Richardson

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Ham sounds more his level for me, with them just coming up he'll be getting quite a lot of field action and he'll probably end up doing reasonably well for them. With him being in London it means he is a few hundred miles away from my hometown too which is always a big bonus. I hope Sam snaps him up because as I've said earlier in the thread I think he's a right penis and I'd be fuming if we even came close to signing him.

West Ham sounds more his level for me, with them just coming up he'll be getting quite a lot of field action and he'll probably end up doing reasonably well for them. With him being in London it means he is a few hundred miles away from my hometown too which is always a big bonus. I hope Sam snaps him up because as I've said earlier in the thread I think he's a right penis and I'd be fuming if we even came close to signing him.

So he lives or is from the same town that you're from? And I take it that he's an asshole?

So he lives or is from the same town that you're from? And I take it that he's an asshole?

No, but if he lives in London then that means he's a long way away from me. He is an asshole too, that's obvious to everyone. Even the Manchester United fans hated him when he played for them because of his attitude.

No, but if he lives in London then that means he's a long way away from me. He is an asshole too, that's obvious to everyone. Even the Manchester United fans hated him when he played for them because of his attitude.

It would be a disgrace to replace someone like Baines with Richardson, both ability and attitude wise.

@Fourth_Official

West Ham are also hoping to announce the signings of Kenwyne Jones & Kieran Richardson #WHU

please god yes, please god yes,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...