Joey Barton Deal Done

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i pray this story is not true.

Me also :( .

In the papers tomorrow. :)

If the deal is done it'll be on the Everton website....fuck the papers, they mean nothing.

"The deal is done because it's in the papers" is frankly bollocks.

Edited by MikeO

What is it with our club and fucking wankers?. I am sick of the Duncan is a hero brigade, now we may have a new "hero" to follow.

People, please consider this....... The man is a twit, look what he did to one of "his own" on a trip to Thailand, then there is the cigar in the eye of junior squad player, I hate him, he is detestable and it will all end in tears.

The man is a foul human being with no saving graces, the whole thing fucking stinks.

When will we learn?, a thug is not a "committed" player, he is a thug. Plain and simple, an animal with no morals, a coward and a bully.

ATB

Mac

OK ok i didnt really want this to happen but i am acually quite glad to hear this i will give him all the support i can.

allthough i would be weary of him still we need to be looking at clauses about him bein shiped of if he causes trouble.

come on moyses u must have real faith in your self to turn this one around hope you do :)

What is it with our club and fucking wankers?. I am sick of the Duncan is a hero brigade, now we may have a new "hero" to follow.

People, please consider this....... The man is a twit, look what he did to one of "his own" on a trip to Thailand, then there is the cigar in the eye of junior squad player, I hate him, he is detestable and it will all end in tears.

The man is a foul human being with no saving graces, the whole thing fucking stinks.

When will we learn?, a thug is not a "committed" player, he is a thug. Plain and simple, an animal with no morals, a coward and a bully.

ATB

Mac

Hopefully if he is a true blue then he'll try to aviod this at the club. I guess this means no Fernandes though :(

Edited by blue4everdan

Good point Ian, not just because you agreed with me, but because it is a real sign o' the times that he is seen as a Robin Hood type character by so many. Sick of this manboy and his silly performing.

ATB

Mac

I think this comes down to an age thing, our more mature members will remember players who thrilled and entertained, not the likes of Thatcher and Gerrard who are dirt bastards with no self respect.

ATB

Mac

Take this story with a pinch of salt, City Board meet on tuesday to Decide his future, nothing will be done until after that, and if i know Stuart Pearce, he will want to keep him there.

So take no notice to paper talk or agents statements, this is the same as the Nugent Story, nothings a "DONE DEAL" until a contract is signed. :)