IGNORED

Joey Barton Deal Done

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have fallen out with two of TT's firebrands at the same time. I am an irritating bastard.

ATB

Mac

I dont do falling out mate I just cant accept that city have a leg to stand on, if they chose to put barton in the rezzies for the rest of his contract he wouldnt have a leg to stand on either.

A contract is a contract weather it seems fair and just or not!

Out of interest did City buy Barton or has he been there since the youth stage?

Out of interest did City buy Barton or has he been there since the youth stage?

i think he went to city when we released him.

and on this contract thing, im with mark and liam, they either rip up his contract and fire him for gross mis-contuct, or they sell the asset and abide by their own contract and pay his selling on fee

i think he went to city when we released him.

and on this contract thing, im with mark and liam, they either rip up his contract and fire him for gross mis-contuct, or they sell the asset and abide by their own contract and pay his selling on fee

There was a comment from a Man City fan before which has hilighted to me that City may well have a leg to stand on over this but as far as I can see it is the only hope in hell they have of being right.

Joey barton has a clause stating he must be told when clubs offer 5.5 million or more and by choosing to talk to that club he is effectivly handing in a transfare request. Lots of if's and but's and legal wrangling but it may be the point that saves city 300K and leaves Joey with egg on his face.

If it's deemed within city's right and still legally within the costract the same point I made before still stands, a contract is a contract and Joey is entitled to nothing!!

There are alot of factors affecting this tho so for now, until I learn more I'm still with JB.

There was a comment from a Man City fan before which has hilighted to me that City may well have a leg to stand on over this but as far as I can see it is the only hope in hell they have of being right.

Joey barton has a clause stating he must be told when clubs offer 5.5 million or more and by choosing to talk to that club he is effectivly handing in a transfare request. Lots of if's and but's and legal wrangling but it may be the point that saves city 300K and leaves Joey with egg on his face.

If it's deemed within city's right and still legally within the costract the same point I made before still stands, a contract is a contract and Joey is entitled to nothing!!

There are alot of factors affecting this tho so for now, until I learn more I'm still with JB.

Aye, we've put in a late bid to snatch him :P

Wait until he is caught in the showers by Mr Big with a hard on. See how far "it is not in my contract" will get you. Bumboy.

:lol: "....pick up he soap for me will ya Joey lad," :blink:

Not really bothered by the legality of it....just so long as he gets buggered one way or another :lol: ....financially or....er...otherwise ;) .