IGNORED

Newcastle

carlmc25

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking wank

Anichebe should have won us the match but control let him down, he's been pretty poor today again. Moyes should have brought Yak on once Anichebe missed but now it's too late. 3-1 Owen, once again our defence let in 3 goals. We should have played 5 in midfield, I said it all along and I've been proved right, we aren't good enough with a 4 in midfield unless Gravesen plays. Certainly against anyone half decent away from hom. Fact. If all the Everton fans stopped getting on Moyes back about 451 and how 'negative' it is then we may actually play it again and start to play well and keep clean sheets.

Anichebe should have won us the match but control let him down, he's been pretty poor today again. Moyes should have brought Yak on once Anichebe missed but now it's too late. 3-1 Owen, once again our defence let in 3 goals. We should have played 5 in midfield, I said it all along and I've been proved right, we aren't good enough with a 4 in midfield unless Gravesen plays. Certainly against anyone half decent away from hom. Fact. If all the Everton fans stopped getting on Moyes back about 451 and how 'negative' it is then we may actually play it again and start to play well and keep clean sheets.

Excuse me but last season we didn't have Gravesen and played 4 in midfield and it didn't do us any harm then did it?

Excuse me but last season we didn't have Gravesen and played 4 in midfield and it didn't do us any harm then did it?

we started off the season 7 games unbeaten playing 451 with Cahill behind AJ and both scored about 6 goals in the first 9 matches. After we switched to 442 (when Cahill got injured) we played pretty average for the rest of the season (ie only recorded back to wins about once). We only struggled in 451 when Beattie was up front on his own as he was a lazy slow donkey. We didn't play particularly well for half of last season but the rest of the team (outside the top 4) were so poor we hung in the top 6. Also, our results and form picked up noticeably when Fernandes came in as he was good enough and enough of an all round player to help us play in a 4. We will still get results in a 4 this season (at home mainly) but the fact is our players suit a 5. We finished 6th last year and got knocked out the cups pretty much first round, I wouldn't exactly say it was the greatest season in living memory, we finished 4th with 5 in midfield, ok we may not do that again but it would help us a lot more with the current players as we don't have Fernandes anymore. Away from home against good teams we should have plaed with a 5, as it happens Vaughan, Gravesen and Cahill will hopefully be back now so a 442 may just work, but so far this season we've played well precisely once.

Edited by carlmc25