IGNORED

Man Utd - Away

jacko 1990

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8-0 to Man U

I cant wait for us to get beat and show us up for who we are. Then we can get back to basics and stop all this dreaming and optimism

Pfft, 12 games unbeaten and against who eh

Our star man will be out also, so our midfield will be all over the place

All that said, if we get a draw I will be happy

8-0 to Man U

I cant wait for us to get beat and show us up for who we are. Then we can get back to basics and stop all this dreaming and optimism

Pfft, 12 games unbeaten and against who eh

Our star man will be out also, so our midfield will be all over the place

All that said, if we get a draw I will be happy

Van Der Meyde Is Injured? :lol:

I'm not sure where all this pessimism is coming from. We're playing football at least at the same level and honestly look more balanced than manure. I'm sure most of you saw them playing the shite at the weekend, manure defense looked very questionable. How many times did Van der sar fall all over his defense? Ronaldo hasn't been playing terribly well, nor have gigs or Rooney, however, Tevez is playing much like Cahill just showing up, so I have to imagine we'll get one, but like Chelski I imagine they'll get one too.

1-1

Yak and Tevez

Edited by chicagoblue

Great shame we couldn't go into it at full strength, Ossie will be missed but we've not gone to Old Trafford (or anywhere for that matter) in such good shape for many years. Still be very happy with a point.

One thing. If we're 2-0 up after an hour we won't concede four :( .

2-0 to them seems to be the most predictive score across the country, we dont seem to have a chance...........

...........MWSnap013.jpg

I'll go with the 6% that says we will get a draw. :)

Is that a rs website ur on Bill :D . Only messin! TBH am not expecting a win I dont think any of us are. Zed is right in a strange way we need to get put bak in our place... am gunna go for a draw ronaldo an yak l8 on.

Looking at the games tomorrow they've fallen nicely for us, Liverpool/Pompey and Villa/Man City, plus the fact that Blackburn are playing Chelski. Nice couple of draws would do....and Blackburn getting beat then even if we lose we don't give away too much ground.

On the other hand, if we win and Blackburn wins (yeah, keep dreaming, I know), then we close to within 1 point of Chelski in the standings.

Actually, these next three games could be a key stretch of the season, because look who our competitors are also playing.

Liverpool: Pompey, Derby, and City

City: Villa, Blackburn, and Liverpool

Portsmouth: Liverpool, Arsenal, and Boro

Villa: City, Chelsea, and Wigan

Blackburn: Chelsea, City, and Derby

Newcastle: Derby, Wigan, and Chelsea

All of them except Newcastle have at least 2 tough games, so if we can somehow come out of our own three-game stretch with 5 or 6 or even (dreaming again) 7 points, we have a chance to really solidify our position in the standings while City and Portsmouth and Villa are all beating on each other and/or getting beaten on by the big four.

A few Facts courtesy of the BBC

The top two clubs on the Premier League's "Last Six Form" table go head-to-head at Old Trafford; Everton have claimed 14 of the 18 points, Manchester United 13.

The Red Devils are on the longest current winning sequence in the highest league of three games; the Merseysiders are on the longest current unbeaten run of seven.

Both clubs are ever-presents in the Premier League, each playing their 600th match. United have won more than any other club (379); Everton have lost more (236).

EVERTON

Won the last five in league and cup, and undefeated in 13 (11 wins, two draws).

Unbeaten in seven Premier League games; won five and drawn two since the 1-2 loss, home to Liverpool on 20 October.

Scored 31 Premier League goals; only Arsenal have netted more (34).

The best behaved Premier League club with just 18 cards shown (two red, 16 yellow).

The most lethal side in stoppage time of Premier League matches when an unequalled six goals have been scored.

Not conceded in three league games, or 315 minutes (five hours 15 minutes) since Dwight Yorke scored Sunderland's consolation in the 7-1 thrashing at Goodison Park on 24 November.

Failed to score in one of the last 10 Premier League matches; that was the goalless draw at Portsmouth on 1 December.

Zed put up the facts there. Were having a very nice run. ManU havent been playing very good lately , even they have won games. Last matck vs rs , they got 1 place , netted and defended 3 points home. We have been playing well and it has been very nice to watch EFC wich is going to score and what u dont have to scare like couple earlier season , we have the ball and can trust we will score. Its just so fun to see that kind of EFC back in business. Ill hope we will play good tomorrow , the resut will come with a good game. Our home game were very even for for both team(if i just dont remember wrong :) somehow) . So ill think we could do this 1 finally. Kill the monkey COYB 1-2 for us Yak and Timmy

Portsmouth and Spurs lost yesterday, City & Villa drew and Blackburn have to face Chelsea today. So, assuming we don't get anything today, its been limited damage.

So lets just go and play some good footy like we have been, make them work hard for anything, outsing them and then who knows we may just sneak away with something. If nothing else, more and more people I talk to are saying what a good side we are.

Oh dear. There goes any chance of us getting anything from this game. Neville is a right midfielder now? For the love of God Moyes have you lost your fucking mind?

He'll do anything for Neville mark u should no that. Cant see us getting anything now, I think it will be Cahill on the right tho and Neville and Cars in the middle. Are midfield without Arteta and Osman doesnt sound good.

What gets me we have played 451 against some very poor teams and when we come up against quality like man utd we play 442 with players out of position!

COME ON LADS!!

Edited by Blue4Ever