IGNORED

Manchester City. (home)

Bill

Arteta Was such a Big Influence today, would have lsot with out him, Hibbert Cant go forward mate, and made some shockers, whereas Lescott WAs Brilliant all game, Sweeped up everything, and Buried our goal!

Can i ask did u go the match jacko? If u did fair play u have ur opinion, but if u didnt Hibbert although not very attacking ill give u that played superbly.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched highlights on Irish TV, sh*thouse Houghton on again almost foaming at the mouth with rage that we'd won and again talking up Arteta to leave at the end of the season, or even the end of this month. Saying he alsone is the difference between us and mid-table. Guy most have had run-ins with us whilst with the dark side, never seen anything as bitter.

I am usually a murderer of, but didnt think Mcfadden was @ his worst today. Thought was ok -> which is beter than usual.

Good shifts-> Areta, Hibbert, Lescott, Phill JagiUnsworth + the keeper had a 90 min kip, then did waht he had 2 & Thats what we want.

P.s Young James was a handfull 2nd stanza cameo etc.

Pretty sombre affair really. City didnt offer MUCH all day. We seemed to not get goin after the break, ( Not that we were ever under the koch) but did enuff.

Looked a miserable, blustery afternoon from my 30+deg vantage pozzie down here & as ahs been mentioned we have to keep winning these 6 ppointers. Justa s hame about the Villa n SHoite results.

But we are in the thick of it.

COYB>

Can i ask did u go the match jacko? If u did fair play u have ur opinion, but if u didnt Hibbert although not very attacking ill give u that played superbly.

Yes i do go to the Matches, i have a ST. I didnt criticise Hibberts Defending as its best defending he has done in ages, but he is Shite at going forward, at one point the ball came out to him, we piled the box and then he tried to vut in side and fukin lost the ball, needs to be a bit quicker at getting forward imo. But Still he played well.

I thought Hibbert was excellent yesterday, still a few dodgy moments but when you mark Petrov out of the game completely you can't fail to be impressed. He get's my MOTM vote. Arteta looked like that rest did him good and he was back to his best. Anichebe was ok but once again looked very lazy at times which pisses me off when you see Vaughan running himself into the ground time and time again. Vaughan was superb when he came on, hopefully it continues in the next few weeks. Apart from Valente and a few moments when Joley forgot he was a CB again, the defence was excellent. I thought Pip had a good game too and Carsley didnt play badly but I didnt think he was brilliant either. Cahill put himself about again and I actually noticed he was playing this week.

Not a great performance but nevertheless its three points and we have a real chance of getting fourth place. COYB!

I thought Hibbert was excellent yesterday, still a few dodgy moments but when you mark Petrov out of the game completely you can't fail to be impressed. He get's my MOTM vote. Arteta looked like that rest did him good and he was back to his best. Anichebe was ok but once again looked very lazy at times which pisses me off when you see Vaughan running himself into the ground time and time again. Vaughan was superb when he came on, hopefully it continues in the next few weeks. Apart from Valente and a few moments when Joley forgot he was a CB again, the defence was excellent. I thought Pip had a good game too and Carsley didnt play badly but I didnt think he was brilliant either. Cahill put himself about again and I actually noticed he was playing this week.

Not a great performance but nevertheless its three points and we have a real chance of getting fourth place. COYB!

Summed it all up well there Mark, I thought Victor played well considering he isnt the fittest of players and he held the ball up alot better than normal, Vaughan is lightning quick, but he seems to have lost a bit of ball control, I think there good enough to play together up front in the upcoming weeks, I dont think I could go to another game with mcfadden playing, he's the most anoying player to watch.

Well Done Lads

^^^

Good summing up their Mark. I had forgot to metion about Cahill actually, i was pleased to see him actually track back occaisonally, that has been one of his down sides recently but i saw a marked improvement yesterday. And Nev and Cars both did well but i would like to see them losing down quicker and getting stuck in a bit more. They gave city to much time and space in the middle of the park.

Also does everyone remeber Petrov's awful shot in 2nd half, curling of at a 45degree angle for a throw. I was nervous when he lined his shot up but pissed myself when he spooned it so badly

^^^

Good summing up their Mark. I had forgot to metion about Cahill actually, i was pleased to see him actually track back occaisonally, that has been one of his down sides recently but i saw a marked improvement yesterday. And Nev and Cars both did well but i would like to see them losing down quicker and getting stuck in a bit more. They gave city to much time and space in the middle of the park.

Also does everyone remeber Petrov's awful shot in 2nd half, curling of at a 45degree angle for a throw. I was nervous when he lined his shot up but pissed myself when he spooned it so badly

Its got to be this weeks taxi surely :lol:

david moyes is to slow in the transfer market yet again when we see skrtl play for the rs we will all be dissapointed surely manny is not the end of it we still need a centre back and a playmaker....arshavin would fit the bill surely.

Not having a go at you personally Patto but there's seems to be this 'moaning' especially on this site it seems about Moyes's failure to act in the transfer market. Look then at some of the players we've been linked with in the last two years and how we missed out due to Davey's "dithering".

Joey Barton

Sissoko

Emre

David Nugent

Darren Bent

Alan Smith

Luis Boa Morte

Dean Ashton

Any of them setting the Premiership on fire?

Admittedly there will be one or genuine potentials that got away (Ashton for example but his injury record is questionable) but the manager has a budget and must only get in who he feels is right for the team such as;

Johnson

Lescott

Howard

Yakubu

Baines (still to be impressed but...)

Jagielka

Yes, there have been one or two dodgy signings in the last 2 years (step forward Per Kroldrup) but the players we have signed compared to who we could have have catergotrically been the correct choices. We should therefore be giving Moyes the credit he deserves for doing what is a magnificent job!

Rant over (for now :) )

The Linesman breaking his flag was also funny. The second half needed abit of a lift... :D

the break in play which followed actually gave us a bit of a breather cos we were under a bit of pressure at the time.

MOTM to Jagielk I think, not been his biggest fan this season and thought Lee Hughes bullied him out of the game last week but he was strong to everything yesterday so well done to the lad!

Agree with Romey's Anichebe "lazy" comment, there was no defending from the front in the 2nd half until Vaughan came on which is why it was backs to the wall for 20 minutes!

Great win though under the circumstances.

Very important win and a real game of two halfs, very good in the first half, but bad in the second

Did anyone else notice Mcfad, he seemed uninterested

I think hes going to Birmingham

Wouldn't be a great loss to be fair other than to numbers. Can look fantastic one minute then shite for the other 89 and yesterday he was a liability giving the ball away in dangerous positions. He's also the weakest of our 5 first team forwards so provided we can pick up some left wing cover then he shouldn't be missed.