IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is apparently the longest word in English, the longest non-technical one is floccinaucinihilipilification ("the act or habit of estimating or describing something as worthless, or making something to be worthless by deprecation" if you want to drop it into a conversation :lol: ).

Edited by MikeO

tbh i just wanted to do my thousandth post in here as a tribute to the longest thread :)

im goin for my tea now lol

1,000 in just over two months! Impressive. Enjoy your tea!

edit...hush my mouth...it's a year and two months :lol: .

Edited by MikeO

I think im in danger of murdering my mum. She's got a computer and every two seconds she's shouting me to do stuff for her on it even though it bloody tells her what to do. It's driving me mad. Aggghhhhhh!!!!

Tell me about it Mark, my mum's on the phone constantly. All she uses it for is to send emails and look at/send photos and she forgets from one day to the next how to do the most simple stuff. Drives me completely insane and if it was anyone else I'd tell them to fuck off and buy an SLR and a book of postage stamps :angry: .

What counts as literature these days? Is it still Shakespeare, Dickens, Thomas Hardy and crap poetry or have times moved on? Bit of Irvine Welsh chucked in :lol: .

I though he was scotch

I off to swim with the fishes at the reef at the back of my hotel now

Is it still raining