IGNORED

As people have said at least he was shit for 20 minutes, there was too many shit performances last night. The amount of time we were too slow getting to players, but i mean it was actually quite visible to see that we were to slow to there players, surely moyes and the players themselves knew? Why didnt they up the tempo a bit, that game was sooo frustrating last night

As people have said at least he was shit for 20 minutes, there was too many shit performances last night. The amount of time we were too slow getting to players, but i mean it was actually quite visible to see that we were to slow to there players, surely moyes and the players themselves knew? Why didnt they up the tempo a bit, that game was sooo frustrating last night

Gosling was weakest link, cant be harsh on the lad though he shouldn't have been on the pitch under normal circumstances, just wonder how long you can live off a derby goal ?

Just as a matter of interest do you still want to get rid of Piennar for £5M or whatever ridiculous price you said?

if we got in 2 proper wide men(imo pienaars wasted there, an in his better position AM we have better players there) i'd sell him for as much as you can get which i reckon would be around £6 million.

Without doubt the shittest player I have ever seen in the Everton shirt.

Pathetic comment. The amount of abuse aimed at Jo pisses me off no end. For example the abuse he got for the Benfica game. Goose was terrible, Cahill and Yak didn't bother trying after about 20 minutes, yet it's Jo that some people decided to use as a scape goat. Dont get me wrong i'm not a huge fan and he has got faults. But so does everyone of our players. he's only here on loan and is only making brief cameo apperances so cut him some slack. He is still in the same age bracket at Vaughn and Vic yet they get alot of leniency given to them despite there huge flaws, he has also already scored more goals than both of them in his short time here tha they have in their entire careers with us.

He aint the best in the world but calling im the "worst player ever in an everton shirt" is gut wrenchingly short sighted and clearly just searching for a scape goat for our poor season. Brett Angel anyone? Compared to him Jo looks like fucking Pele. Some people need some perspective on this matter. BlueBoy1980 for one. If you want a scapegoat for this year i am afraid that Jo is not it. Alot of our senior big names have not done it this year and they have been playing on a regualer basis. Look to Osman, Cahill and Yobo et al for criticism for this year first, they are the one's who are dissapointing as we know what they are capable of and at the moment they are seriously letting the side down.

Pathetic comment. The amount of abuse aimed at Jo pisses me off no end. For example the abuse he got for the Benfica game. Goose was terrible, Cahill and Yak didn't bother trying after about 20 minutes, yet it's Jo that some people decided to use as a scape goat. Dont get me wrong i'm not a huge fan and he has got faults. But so does everyone of our players. he's only here on loan and is only making brief cameo apperances so cut him some slack. He is still in the same age bracket at Vaughn and Vic yet they get alot of leniency given to them despite there huge flaws, he has also already scored more goals than both of them in his short time here tha they have in their entire careers with us.

He aint the best in the world but calling im the "worst player ever in an everton shirt" is gut wrenchingly short sighted and clearly just searching for a scape goat for our poor season. Brett Angel anyone? Compared to him Jo looks like fucking Pele. Some people need some perspective on this matter. BlueBoy1980 for one. If you want a scapegoat for this year i am afraid that Jo is not it. Alot of our senior big names have not done it this year and they have been playing on a regualer basis. Look to Osman, Cahill and Yobo et al for criticism for this year first, they are the one's who are dissapointing as we know what they are capable of and at the moment they are seriously letting the side down.

Thank fcukin christ for sensible posters!! Spot on J.

I am 29. Well done Bill :)

Please name me any shitter players we have had.

Good strikers/forwards need to have Strength, Pace, Off the Ball movement, Finishing ability and instinct. He has none of those. NEver in space, never makes runs. Falls over aas soon as a defender comes within 2 feet of him, slow, doesn;t even jog; he just driftys about losing the ball.

If you come on for the last 20 minutes then you go hell for leather.

Get him out of our beautiful club! Sooner the better.

Gosling should be ineligible for criticism. He is 19 years of age, no international experience and should not be needed to be deployed by a premier league club, we paid £1.5m or so for him so it's a case of let's see if he can make it, I don't think he can, but being played in a team with no confidence is hanging him out to dry. Jo has international experience playing for Brazil! Was top scorer in russian league etc etc, swapping shirts at half time against Benfica showed his professionalism and commitment.

Blame the manager, blame the board, blame the players who know better, don't blame youngsters who have had to come in to a decimated team. Who knows, he may have become a good player, still may become one, but this will do his confidence no good, he shouldn't be out there playing in front of a poor right back.

Good strikers/forwards need to have Strength, Pace, Off the Ball movement, Finishing ability and instinct. He has none of those. NEver in space, never makes runs. Falls over aas soon as a defender comes within 2 feet of him, slow, doesn;t even jog; he just driftys about losing the ball.

Seeing as you are 29 you should be able to remember many, many players who are far shitter than Jo, in fact a list so long I can't even be arsed starting to write it.

You could try looking up the word 'supporter' in a dictionary :rolleyes:

Brett Angel

Per Kroldrup

Idan Tal

Mitch Ward

Earl Barret

Espen Baardsen

Claus Thompson

Alex Nyarko

John Spencer

Gareth Farrely

Ibrahim Bakayoko

There's just a couple for you to chew on. I could go on and on and on with more players worse than Jo, but I think that 11 is probably enough.

Brett Angel

Per Kroldrup

Idan Tal

Mitch Ward

Earl Barret

Espen Baardsen

Claus Thompson

Alex Nyarko

John Spencer

Gareth Farrely

Ibrahim Bakayoko

There's just a couple for you to chew on. I could go on and on and on with more players worse than Jo, but I think that 11 is probably enough.

oh god, i'd forgotten about half of them, cringing at the memories. Can we chuck in Alexanderson? never liked him, but that mightve been down to my sisters obsession...

oh god, i'd forgotten about half of them, cringing at the memories. Can we chuck in Alexanderson? never liked him, but that mightve been down to my sisters obsession...

I didn't mind him that much, he was better than some of the shite that played at the same time as him. Still a pretty dire footballer though. Remember when Ginola played for us? I hated him before hand and hated him even more during. He was bloody terrible at us.

I didn't mind him that much, he was better than some of the shite that played at the same time as him. Still a pretty dire footballer though. Remember when Ginola played for us? I hated him before hand and hated him even more during. He was bloody terrible at us.

yes i remember. And no, ee wasnt wurth eet... wasnt that the period with Walter Smith decided that all the old, well past it superstars would be good together in a team? Gazza, Hughes in there too? dark, dark days....

Brett Angel

Per Kroldrup

Idan Tal

Mitch Ward

Earl Barret

Espen Baardsen

Claus Thompson

Alex Nyarko

John Spencer

Gareth Farrely

Ibrahim Bakayoko

Hahaha fair enough. My memory had automatically deleted some of those names from existance. Thing is, we have moved on from being relegation battlers, and to be fasir, none of those players were brazuilian and "worth £18million"

He would look at home in that list!!!