Sign in to follow this  
adamsmith69

Johnny Heitinga

Could not a agree more!! my FB status only last week was "wants to apologise to the future mother to my kids. If i dont actually have childen with Jonny Heitinga, then at least their middle names will be in his honour! I've thought long and hard, thats how i want my sprogs to be...perfect :)"

So yeah, im in love mate!! Player of the season, easy!

I'm a member of this club for sure, the man is a legend in the making :P.

I think he's one of the few players, who has undoubtably put 110% in every game. Love him, lets get this group rollin...;)

So yeah, im in love mate!! Player of the season, easy!

Wouldn't call him player of the season. For me right now that's a toss up between Pienaar and Fellaini. Johnny has been probably been the best player of the second half of the season but Arteta should get a mention there as well.

He is perfect for the PL though. Always liked him at Ajax, lost track of him when he was in Spain, but now definitely one of my favorite players.

Check the sig - I'm in...

All I see is Johnny when I look at the pic - the array of pert bottoms surrounding him are mearly a background!

Well I hate to spoil this little party, but........I kinda like those pert bottoms, and no I don't mean Johnny's!

Well I hate to spoil this little party, but........I kinda like those pert bottoms, and no I don't mean Johnny's!

Me also...I've never been afraid to be in touch with my feminine side but I have to say I wonder why Johnny's not facing the other way...I would be :whistle: .

I'd give him a manly hug any day though :D .

I remember laughing when i heard we were gonna sign him for £6m thinking it was a totally ridiculous rumour - like you ever get a player of his pedigree for that kind of money! 8 months later, the hairs on my neck still stand up every time he charges in for one of them crunching tackles. The man deserves his own cult in his honour!

Wouldn't call him player of the season. For me right now that's a toss up between Pienaar and Fellaini. Johnny has been probably been the best player of the second half of the season but Arteta should get a mention there as well.

He is perfect for the PL though. Always liked him at Ajax, lost track of him when he was in Spain, but now definitely one of my favorite players.

My reasons are based on consistancy, which is why i would agree with you about Pienaar as a contender.

Fellaini can't be (as much as i would have loved him to complete the season in the form he was in) due to the injury, which takes him out of the running because he misses nearly half a season. Arteta is the same argument, if he was there from day one, then yes, he would also be in the mix.

I personaly feel you cant give someone player of the season, when they've only played half? Thats why Heits and Stevie are probably the best candidates due to their longevity during the course of the season and their performances :)

I remember when the rumours came about us getting him aswell. Laughed my cock off and thought silly season was truly on. The man has the potential to go on and be a true Everton great in my opinion.... He's a bit like a sledge hammer covered by a silk blanket. Hard as fook with a smooth classy exterior!

Apologies.... :gay: love in done and dusted!!!

Yeah johnny is an amazing player, and i admit i have plenty of man love for him!! He shows the true grit and determination an everton player should have

he's defo the perfect replacement for carsley that we have been looking for! a lot more ball class too(and fuck off before anyone starts :lol:)

:D Yeah Carsley did good in a basic sort of way, Jonny is equally effective in a refined sort of way, which makes him a bit better. ;)

he's defo the perfect replacement for carsley that we have been looking for! a lot more ball class too(and fuck off before anyone starts :lol:)

Theres us showing our "Man Love" for him, and you take it too far! Not all of us get to check them out mate, your gonna make alota people jelous on the site! haha :)

i said fuck off and people still do it! i tell ya you lot need to grow up! :lol::lol:

and yeah carsley was always one of my favourites but johnny seems to be able to pass a ball 30-40 yards and also shoots with his laces and doesnt side foot it from 40 yards :D

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news//tm_headline=everton-fc-defender-john-heitinga-sets-sights-on-european-qualification%26method=full%26objectid=26229257%26siteid=100252-name_page.html

Heitinga is building a reputation for taking no prisoners on the pitch, and he finished: "It’s a part of the game that I play. When I play I want always to win and sometimes that needs a hard tackle.

“The effort and spirit is good. Everybody is fighting for 90 minutes and at the end when the game is finished and you are in the dressing room, you can’t blame yourself for not giving enough in the game.”

He's been living with my whilst he's been off??? Green, anybody!? :P He is class, make him Captain or vice next year, will bring the best out of him. The right attitude, desire and talent thats needed to be captain.

I cant actually put into words how I feel about Johnny (especially without feeling gay!)...

It says a lot about the man and the way he plays when he becomes an Everton legend after just one season!

I hope he is captain (or Vice behind Jags) and I hope he stays here forever!

I cant actually put into words how I feel about Johnny (especially without feeling gay!)...

It says a lot about the man and the way he plays when he becomes an Everton legend after just one season!

I hope he is captain (or Vice behind Jags) and I hope he stays here forever!

I agree. I was impressed by his work in the last season. I'll be looking forward to seeing him fit again and ready to smash it up!

I think i'd have him before Arteta as captain, seems the more inspirational/motivational figure

You know, I would agree with you. It's just that my love for the Spaniard sometimes clouds my judgement :)

If he got made captain I may just whack one off in the stadium as he leads the side out ;).

Im prepared matey. A few boxes of Man-size tissues already bought and some binoculars, if it happens, the guy infront won't know his hairs been shampooed untill he gets home :lol:

i'm with ya there boys! he's perfect captain material! all you need sometimes is a cruncher of a tackle like owd johnny boy can :D plus he is loved already i mean i still can't believe the ovation for him just for coming on against pompey :lol: it was like we had scored!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news//tm_headline=everton-fc-8217-s-john-heitinga-sets-sights-on-silverware%26method=full%26objectid=27015078%26siteid=100252-name_page.html

“I hope it’s going to be a big season for us. I will give everything that I have this season and hope we can win a prize. I will fight until I can’t play football anymore.”

I'll fight you all to have his babies ;).