IGNORED

Aston Villa (Away)

dark

Even its a usually hard away game at villa park, this time we need to scrab all 3p from there. Villas situation aint anything to be lealous of atm, bit like us at the start of last season, but they have lost manager aswell. Theyre situation is actually catastrophical. If we cant hit them down now, it huge disappoinment for us. So, Moysie has to find his balls now, and pick a team wich will get us those points. Can he still leave J-Rod on bench? And almost same thing with Coleman also. Last time Young vs Hibbo were 100-0 for Young and i dont wanna see that again. Waiting evening so much. COYB

Howard

Coleman, Jags, Heitinga, Baines

Bily, Mikel, J-Rod, Felli, Peanuts

Becks

Subs if needed

Cahill->Rodders

Guaye->Bily

Saha->Becks

1-3 for us, Mikel, Peanuts, Becks

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not happy with that team selection at all! No Heitinga (although I can understand it as Distin has done well) but to have Arteta playing on a wing isnt a good idea imo and Rodwell will have to play deeper where he isnt as influential as Cahill is playing.

I wouldnt be surprised if have to withstand a lot of early pressure until we change it up. Id imagine Rodwell & Arteta will be virtually non existant for the 1st half.

My prediction now is 2-0 Villa in the 1st half and if we change it early 2-2, if not 3/2-1 Villa. I realy hope im wrong!

Subs: Mucha, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Gueye, Osman, Coleman.

If we need to come from behind and he brings Bily on ahead of Gueye I shall scream.

Same applies with Osman ahead of Gueye to play the wing. You can bet your ass it will happen though!

whos going on the right from this team?

Id imagine Arteta... shocking

Villa XI: Friedel, L Young, Warnock, Dunne, Downing, A Young, Ireland, Carew, Albrighton, Petrov, Collins.

no agbonlahor thankfully..carew playin though which is a bit of a bummer :( and that albrighton looks alright imo

Need Carsley to sort Carew out, i remember watching him a couple of seasons ago, dwarfed in size but won everything. Hpoe Felli can do the same.

Bailey - i hope youre wrong mate but got a feeling your not. Maybe Pienaar will float between the 2 wings?

It looks like Ashely Young will be drifting around Carew instead of staying on the wing like he normally does, which should be interesting to see how we deal with that defensively.

Also seems Ireland has pulled up injured in the warm up so he wont be starting and Reo Coker is playing instead. Good news IMO.