IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

US Open semis not quite going how they were expected. Djokevic out v Nishikora and Federer in deep trouble against Cilic. Not the expected final no matter what happens in the second game. Nice to see different faces for me.

I didn't see the first game but Cilic demolished Federer. It looked effortless for most of the match.

This times a gazillion.

Fucking despise that twat and Newcastle and their fans.

Never had a problem with their fans. Just to repeat what I've said in the past, there are a bunch of dickheads in every fan base so don't tar them all with the same brush. Its kind of what the Ghandi quote is for

Never had a problem with their fans. Just to repeat what I've said in the past, there are a bunch of dickheads in every fan base so don't tar them all with the same brush. Its kind of what the Ghandi quote is for

I've had PLENTY of problems with their fans, believe me. Horrible horrible place to go. They come down here pretending to be all nicey nicey and then it's an entirely different story when you go up there . Biggest bunch of deluded fuck wits I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Granted not all are like that but from my past and many experiences with them , unfortunately it's the many and not the few.

Pardew sums that club up beautifully.

This is a big story in America at the moment:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/nfl-ray-rice/

A NFL player knocked out his wife in a lift and dragged her unconscious body out.

NFL asked for tape of incident, commissioner said it was not forthcoming. It was later leaked on a gossip website.

Associated Press quote people within NFL say they have seen the tape in April. It looks like a cover up.

This is a big story in America at the moment:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/nfl-ray-rice/

A NFL player knocked out his wife in a lift and dragged her unconscious body out.

NFL asked for tape of incident, commissioner said it was not forthcoming. It was later leaked on a gossip website.

Associated Press quote people within NFL say they have seen the tape in April. It looks like a cover up.

Good news is this guy, Ray Rice, has been dropped from his team. It's terrible that the NFL tried to cover it up though -- they've been ridden with scandal recently.

Yeah, it's a 'nothing' story for me

Wife looked at it and was outraged because you can see a bit of "camel toe". But you can see that in so many many women's skin tight suits in so many many sports; you can also see guy's dicks flopping around but nobody seems to be up in arms about that. Just a problem because it's "flesh" coloured. Madness.

We fell out about it briefly (nothing new there :lol:).

Can't see it posted anywhere else.

Jonas Gutierrez has been diagnosed with testicular cancer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-winger-jonas-gutierrez-reveals-4272042

Good luck to him. If you're going to get cancer (though probably best to avoid it altogether) the testicles are the place to get it; very high survival/cure rates compared to most other forms. Still no fun though.

Does this suggest that cancer services are better in Argentina than England? Bit worrying, even though I know we're pretty poor in comparison to most of Europe.